Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:39 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You lost? Aw shame ...... I won't snigger.....not in this thread anyway
worse it rained all the way on my walk to the gym, at least the view was worth it
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
worse it rained all the way on my walk to the gym, at least the view was worth it
Would've thought rain improved the view, wet t shirts and all that...?
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:42 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Would've thought rain improved the view, wet t shirts and all that...?
doesn't rain in the gym numpty

shouldn't you be in bed after a hard day auntying
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:44 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't rain in the gym numpty

shouldn't you be in bed after a hard day auntying
Don't you get to walk past any girlies on the way to the gym though?

And no, I'm still Auntying, kids are making the most of me, last night in Bristol.........tired and broke
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:47 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Don't you get to walk past any girlies on the way to the gym though?

And no, I'm still Auntying, kids are making the most of me, last night in Bristol.........tired and broke
outdoors they tend to wear coats and use brollies

well time for bed and then home tomorrow night

Kids + broke, no poo sherlock
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 11:31 am
Home and Happy

outdoors they tend to wear coats and use brollies

well time for bed and then home tomorrow night

Kids + broke, no poo sherlock
London with my best friend and a few tomorrow
Old Nov 4th 2010, 2:02 am
Home and Happy

London with my best friend and a few tomorrow
Bernie would like to point out that he is a reformed character, and even with my cider glass at his elbow, he is sticking to some strange stuff called TEA
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1020451.jpg  
Old Nov 4th 2010, 2:18 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie would like to point out that he is a reformed character, and even with my cider glass at his elbow, he is sticking to some strange stuff called TEA
Was it breakfast time Poll?
Old Nov 4th 2010, 2:38 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Judging by the lack of response I'd guess it was breakfast time.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 2:58 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Judging by the lack of response I'd guess it was breakfast time.
and possibly the Barfly is embarrassed by his new found gayness
Old Nov 4th 2010, 3:40 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

and possibly the Barfly is embarrassed by his new found gayness
What do you mean by 'new found'
Old Nov 4th 2010, 3:49 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
No, LUNCHTIME
Old Nov 4th 2010, 4:56 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

LUNCHTIME
Cider time more like
Old Nov 4th 2010, 5:12 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Cider time more like
You can talk!!! I've been slaving over a hot computer while you've been drinking the Blackthorn I knew the tea wouldn't last
Old Nov 4th 2010, 5:18 am
FREE TIBET

No, LUNCHTIME
Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Cider time more like
You can talk!!! I've been slaving over a hot computer while you've been drinking the Blackthorn I knew the tea wouldn't last
You mean this aint tea,sure tastes like green herbal tea to me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.