Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 16th 2010, 3:05 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by expatasia
I heard it was johnny foreigner 6 Brazilian league third eleven 0 - any Englishmen play for the Arses at present? When does Almunia turn English waiter?
Jack Wilshere, he even set up Chamakhs goalwith a deft back heel. We do have a few more but they're mostly injured

see if we can win away to the northern monkeys of Sunderalnd this weekend live on ESPN in my living room
Old Sep 16th 2010, 3:26 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Jack Wilshere, he even set up Chamakhs goalwith a deft back heel. We do have a few more but they're mostly injured

see if we can win away to the northern monkeys of Sunderalnd this weekend live on ESPN in my living room
Wilshere is even more lightweight than the likes of Denilson. Maybe he does better in nightclubs innit.

Only 3pm game I have on satellite tv this weekend is Everton demolishing those other North East heathens the Skunks. Missus gets back from Dalian too - told her to bring some souvenirs from the Russo-Japanese War Museum there instead of the usual Shanghai Expo tat.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 3:36 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Wilshere is even more lightweight than the likes of Denilson. Maybe he does better in nightclubs innit.

Only 3pm game I have on satellite tv this weekend is Everton demolishing those other North East heathens the Skunks. Missus gets back from Dalian too - told her to bring some souvenirs from the Russo-Japanese War Museum there instead of the usual Shanghai Expo tat.
The Arse are on at 1730, Watching Wilshere put his foot in over the last few games and tales of him flooring Kevin Davies at Bolton last year indicate he's not as lightweight as people think. Would make my day to see him kick that ginger jock twat Fletcher in the air

right back to OU revision notes
Old Sep 16th 2010, 3:46 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
The Arse are on at 1730, Watching Wilshere put his foot in over the last few games and tales of him flooring Kevin Davies at Bolton last year indicate he's not as lightweight as people think. Would make my day to see him kick that ginger jock twat Fletcher in the air

right back to OU revision notes
Scuse folks..this is the numb thread..there is a locker room forum for soccer...mind you...soccer? numb?..ohhhhh I see.

I'm going to bed now...Geelong / Collingwood Friday night, I know which screen I'll be looking at and it wont be this one!
Old Sep 16th 2010, 3:49 am

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Scuse folks..this is the numb thread..there is a locker room forum for soccer...mind you...soccer? numb?..ohhhhh I see.

I'm going to bed now...Geelong / Collingwood Friday night, I know which screen I'll be looking at and it wont be this one!
Thought you'd be looking at the far less numbing immigration chat
Old Sep 16th 2010, 3:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you'd be looking at the far less numbing immigration chat
He's already wielded his wooden spoon in there. Good on him, I'm sat here with me feet up drinking Baileys and eating Twiglets, leaving the work to Junior over there
Old Sep 16th 2010, 3:58 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 16th 2010, 3:58 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oi, Its my thread so I can cry about football in it if I want to.......!! Might nip off and put that song on the youtube thread though otherwise it'll be going round my head all night
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He's already wielded his wooden spoon in there. Good on him
Hence my comment.

Did you two take a course before delving into immi threads/fora? Minefield or what!
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:04 am
Home and Happy

Hence my comment.

Did you two take a course before delving into immi threads/fora? Minefield or what!
No, they just issue us with a tin hat and bullet-proof vest and chuck us straight in People have sunk without trace before now, search parties have to be despatched to retrieve them
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No, they just issue us with a tin hat and bullet-proof vest and chuck us straight in People have sunk without trace before now, search parties have to be despatched to retrieve them

I have a gander at some of those threads and think is Britain really that shitty a place? And I thought the Japanese were patient people.....
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:16 am
Home and Happy

I have a gander at some of those threads and think is Britain really that shitty a place? And I thought the Japanese were patient people.....
Most of the British posters aren't too bad...its mainly posters who have come on board recently from Middle Eastern or Indian subcontinent nations who tend to jump up and down if they don't get a visa within 4 days of applying! I sometimes wonder if their languages don't have an equivalent of the word "patience".
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:22 am

[QUOTE=Pollyana;8853317]Most of the British posters aren't too bad...its mainly posters who have come on board recently from Middle Eastern or Indian subcontinent nations who tend to jump up and down if they don't get a visa within 4 days of applying! I sometimes wonder if their languages don't have an equivalent of the word "patience".[/QUOTE]

Quick bribes are not the solution in Oz I guess.

Time for bed sed Zed.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:26 am
Home and Happy

Quick bribes are not the solution in Oz I guess.

Time for bed sed Zed.
I'm sure they'd try it if they could

Sleep well, catch ya tomorrow
Old Sep 17th 2010, 4:24 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Sheep are a lot easier than camels(lower to the ground),and prettier
Sorry I'm a bit behind the story but this sprang to mind:

And with that, goodnight and thank you.
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-kiwi-prostitute.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.