Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2010 Joke thread (Definitely not child friendly, you've been warned)

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I could tell you where i was but then i would DEF have to kill you
Probably somewhere nearly as nasty as the pub was that night

So what do you think i was wearing in bed the other night babe,you said it felt all armani like,glad i didn't turn the light on

Or maybe you said i felt all man like.

Now who's dreaming
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:18 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2010 Joke thread (Definitely not child friendly, you've been warned)

So what do you think i was wearing in bed the other night babe,you said it felt all armani like,glad i didn't turn the light on

Or maybe you said i felt all man like.
Yes, of course dear. So am I
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:21 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
best stop hogging the joke thread with non jokes

time for scran, bit of work research,check in with home then it's beer and footie o'clock

(note need a sports icon)
Its OK, I've moved the offending posts into here
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:21 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
Yes, of course dear. So am I
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its OK, I've moved the offending posts into here
Oh just trying to fill up YER thread to make it look important eh,bit of insider trading going on,do you have any pakistani cricketers in yer family
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:43 am
Home and Happy

Oh just trying to fill up YER thread to make it look important eh,bit of insider trading going on,do you have any pakistani cricketers in yer family
nothing wrong with a bit of sneaky underhandedness to keep the peace
Haven't you got any work to go to
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:45 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

nothing wrong with a bit of sneaky underhandedness to keep the peace
Haven't you got any work to go to
On my way and word on the vine says tis going to be a busy one,bloody kids and buses,when will they realise a bus is big and really hurts
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:47 am
Home and Happy

On my way and word on the vine says tis going to be a busy one,bloody kids and buses,when will they realise a bus is big and really hurts
awww poor little kiddie

Won't get that 457 done again then
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:48 am
FREE TIBET

awww poor little kiddie

Won't get that 457 done again then
No i think it was a number 15
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:49 am
Home and Happy

No i think it was a number 15
oh very good At least you're on form, kiddie will be in good hands!!
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:05 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

oh very good At least you're on form, kiddie will be in good hands!!
since when was BB a catholic priest

back from bar, 4-1, life is good
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:08 am
Home and Happy

since when was BB a catholic priest

back from bar, 4-1, life is good
Bet north Laaaandon is a bit noisy tonight
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:12 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

probably but collingwood is reeking of a cheese and wine 5 finger spread

some poor PO over indulged tonight. Hateto have his guts tomorrow

night shift again?
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:15 am
Home and Happy

probably but collingwood is reeking of a cheese and wine 5 finger spread

some poor PO over indulged tonight. Hateto have his guts tomorrow

night shift again?
Much groaning and muttering of "never again?

Nope, couple of nights off, insomnia now so on BE till I fall asleep again
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:15 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Which part of cockneyland is Brentford?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.