Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 21st 2010, 11:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
or maybe he means bondage swing

cucumber is fine served as part of a kebab
I love cucmber - but its a bit bland on its own, needs salad cream

And he could mean either kind of swings I suppose, these youngsters do like playgrounds....maybe I should buy her a trampoline to help with her practice at bouncing around
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 6:47 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I love cucmber - but its a bit bland on its own, needs salad cream

And he could mean either kind of swings I suppose, these youngsters do like playgrounds....maybe I should buy her a trampoline to help with her practice at bouncing around
cucumber needs to go with hoi sin sauce and crispyduck

swings, roundabouts...it's all foreign to me
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 9:42 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
cucumber needs to go with hoi sin sauce and crispyduck

swings, roundabouts...it's all foreign to me
Cucumber went quite nicely with lamb, tomato and hoi-sin today Almost a healthy meal

As for the swings and roundabouts, be nice to be a kid again but I think I'd get thrown off if I went down the playground, I'll leave them for Bernie's girlie
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 9:48 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Cucumber went quite nicely with lamb, tomato and hoi-sin today Almost a healthy meal

As for the swings and roundabouts, be nice to be a kid again but I think I'd get thrown off if I went down the playground, I'll leave them for Bernie's girlie
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 9:53 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Hey be fair, I didn't deserve the this time (well not all of them! ) I even went to Coles today and now have a fridge filled with healthy stuff There's not even any room in it for beer
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 9:57 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey be fair, I didn't deserve the this time (well not all of them! ) I even went to Coles today and now have a fridge filled with healthy stuff There's not even any room in it for beer

Please move to harmless lies thread.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 10:00 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yer getting the:rolleyes for yet ANOTHER ref to L
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 10:01 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
Please move to harmless lies thread.
Its TRUE! I've had to take the wine bottle out and I'm being forced to drink it cos there's no room to put it back
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 10:03 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Its TRUE! I've had to take the wine bottle out and I'm being forced to drink it cos there's no room to put it back

What time does the day shift start?
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 10:04 pm
Home and Happy

Yer getting the:rolleyes for yet ANOTHER ref to L
YOU started it
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 10:05 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
What time does the day shift start?
6.30am.......its now 8.05pm.....can't work out whether I'll be more awake if I just stay up all night and go straight to work, or if I go to bed for a few hours
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 10:05 pm
FREE TIBET

YOU started it
I allowed.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 10:06 pm
FREE TIBET

6.30am.......its now 8.05pm.....can't work out whether I'll be more awake if I just stay up all night and go straight to work, or if I go to bed for a few hours
Go to bed for a few hours
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 10:09 pm
Home and Happy

I allowed.

Go to bed for a few hours
Why? So you can have some peace and quiet? I always feel like garbage when I get up at 5am though.....maybe I should try something like getting up again at 1am instead
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 10:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Why? So you can have some peace and quiet? I always feel like garbage when I get up at 5am though.....maybe I should try something like getting up again at 1am instead
I was thinking of the whole BE community actually

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.