Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Oh change the flooking record for Buddha's sake
OK, I'm a nubile young nymphet with bright red hair and nice tits

That better?
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:07 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OK, I'm a nubile young nymphet with bright red hair and nice tits

That better?
Wrong thread,goes to the lying thread

PS,Libby doesn't have red hair
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:12 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

begorah, how can an oirish man not go for a nice colleen with redhair and freckles, to be sure
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:15 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
begorah, how can an oirish man not go for a nice colleen with redhair and freckles, to be sure
you didn't

But being half scottish, you went for me, an English rose thru and thru - with the thorns to match

Anyway father, would ya be loiking a noice cup o tea? Ar go on.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:18 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
you didn't

But being half scottish, you went for me, an English rose thru and thru - with the thorns to match

9 years in bog-trotter land with an Oirish da does not an Oirishman make besides I hate ******* Guiness and U2
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:20 am
Shiny Arse Know All

9 years in bog-trotter land with an Oirish da does not an Oirishman make besides I hate ******* Guiness and U2
Oi Polly since when did f e c k i n g count as a swearword whatwould Fr Jack say
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:22 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I know, but I have (well, reddish at the moment! )
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:26 am
Home and Happy

Oi Polly since when did f e c k i n g count as a swearword whatwould Fr Jack say
Don't blame me, think it got added to the filter a few months ago
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:27 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

you didn't

Oh dear BE's romeo and juliet are on,trying to save money for their oz trip by not texting each other
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Don't blame me, think it got added to the filter a few months ago
frac the fracking filter
Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:30 am
Home and Happy

Oh dear BE's romeo and juliet are on,trying to save money for their oz trip by not texting each other
And of course you aren't trying to save money for an Aus trip ..... by not texting anyone are you?
Off to handover now, back online shortly
Old Sep 20th 2010, 9:31 am
Home and Happy

He knows I'm lying Got the freckles, thats about as far as it goes

you didn't

Arrrrrrrrrrse?

C'mon, its sweet, admit it Don't worry, your turn to play Romeo and Juliet on Thursday
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:26 am
FREE TIBET

Default Re: The 2010 Joke thread (Definitely not child friendly, you've been warned)

After their lunch the cardinal and Pope will be passing round the under 8's.

having met Susan Boyle and Michelle McManus the Pope has said he's not the least bit surprised his priests are shagging young boys.

Nik Nak crisps are donating a rain coat that turns into a mini shelter to the Pakistan flood appeal for every ten packets you buy. They say the new nik nak paki mac could give a wog a home.

after the 1st hour in prisonGeorge Michael had a chocolatebarshoved up his ass by inmates. Prison officers said it was just a careless wispa.

What do the Chilean miners and George Michael have in common? They both expect their holes to be bigger in the coming weeks.

What else do the chilean miners and George Michael have in common? They both expect to be free after 8 weeks hard drilling.

George Michael has written a newsong about his skinhead cellmate, it's called hairless fister.
You been down the mess with 'the boys' again
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:32 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Default Re: The 2010 Joke thread (Definitely not child friendly, you've been warned)

You been down the mess with 'the boys' again
tonight for the footie

I left out the ones that were liable to incur a fatwah
Old Sep 21st 2010, 4:38 am
FREE TIBET

tonight for the footie

I left out the ones that were liable to incur a fatwah
Thank god im on a night shift,i now live opp the ground and see the norf landin muppets more than i would like

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.