Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Nottingham available for free,

well a small nominal fee
See you in two weeks then
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:18 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Nottingham available for free,

well a small nominal fee
Cheers mate
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:20 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Cheers mate
Times like this you find out who your friends are
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:20 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Times like this you find out who your friends are
Have some facebook therapy
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:24 am
Home and Happy

Have some facebook therapy
You're all heart, aren't you!! Remind me why I can't wait to see you

I need sympathy, got in tonight to be told the boss has just cancelled the Fox Sports contract :curse: So people are allowed to watch 12 hours of Campbell Newman (current Mayor of Brisbane) with his political rantings, but we can't have the cricket on in the background overnight
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:34 am
FREE TIBET

You're all heart, aren't you!! Remind me why I can't wait to see you

I need sympathy, got in tonight to be told the boss has just cancelled the Fox Sports contract :curse: So people are allowed to watch 12 hours of Campbell Newman (current Mayor of Brisbane) with his political rantings, but we can't have the cricket on in the background overnight
Oh i thought you were going to Knottinghamshit

Stop whinging about Fox sports,yer at work to WORK(google it),some people are lucky to have time for a cup of tea at work:rolleyes.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:44 am
Home and Happy

Oh i thought you were going to Knottinghamshit

Stop whinging about Fox sports,yer at work to WORK(google it),some people are lucky to have time for a cup of tea at work:rolleyes.
Can't get one of those either, the hot water heater doesn't work at night
Have to admit I hardly ever put the TV on, I've got used to living without one now, just nice to have the cricket on the background even if I never get a chance to actually look at it.
As for Nottinghamshire, I might just do that - you want peace and quiet after all......and the football is better up there
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:45 am
FREE TIBET

Can't get one of those either, the hot water heater doesn't work at night
Have to admit I hardly ever put the TV on, I've got used to living without one now, just nice to have the cricket on the background even if I never get a chance to actually look at it.
Like listening to the neighbours shagging next door
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:47 am
Home and Happy

Like listening to the neighbours shagging next door
I didn't get to bed till about 9.30 this morning - and they were at it then!! Shagging neighbours on one side and the guy on the other doing his best to qualify for the "Worst Singer in Brisbane" award - he makes me sound like I'm in tune
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:49 am
FREE TIBET

I didn't get to bed till about 9.30 this morning - and they were at it then!! Shagging neighbours on one side and the guy on the other doing his best to qualify for the "Worst Singer in Brisbane" award - he makes me sound like I'm in tune
Happy to be in London
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 4:54 am
Home and Happy

Happy to be in London

Your flipping ironing board fell over on me today too
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:04 am
FREE TIBET

Your flipping ironing board fell over on me today too
Don't think i will be needing it again
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:05 am
Home and Happy

Don't think i will be needing it again
I was gonna bring it over in my hand luggage
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:11 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to be in London
It's because you love England so much
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:13 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by paulry
It's because you love England so much

Give him two weeks till I land on his doorstep and he'll be wishing he was anywhere BUT London

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.