Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Ok...........what would she do?
no comment, she swims these forums like a Great White
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:34 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

GULP!!!!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You will be in soooo mcuh trouble...again!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:36 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You will be in soooo mcuh trouble...again!
same sh!t different thread
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:37 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

same sh!t different thread
bit like that isn't it!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 7:40 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
They pulled out all their people here too, do you think they know something we don't about radiation leaking from stricken nuclear power stations?

*turns kitchen taps off*
6.6 aftershock....you OK over there my friend?
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 1:00 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

6.6 aftershock....you OK over there my friend?
Yes, it delayed my walk to the station, when I got to work there was worse to come at about 6.10pm local time - aftershock that made the office sway for a good 4,5 mins. Nightmare return commute again just now, less available trains and packed to Belsen Belsen levels. In the end I didn't even get to the hotel near the Embassy. Getting fed up of this shit.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 3:25 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
Yes, it delayed my walk to the station, when I got to work there was worse to come at about 6.10pm local time - aftershock that made the office sway for a good 4,5 mins. Nightmare return commute again just now, less available trains and packed to Belsen Belsen levels. In the end I didn't even get to the hotel near the Embassy. Getting fed up of this shit.
Looks like after that 6.6, there was a 6.4 then another 6.6 Not surprised you're getting fed up with it.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 4:11 am
Home and Happy

Perdita (at the back) and baby Pepper - now not such a baby, as he can't ride on mum's back any more and has had to start walking! He is addicted to cheddar flavoured Shapes (cheesy biscuits), preferring to leave the more healthy apples for his mum, typical kid
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-march-23-3-.jpg   Comfortably numb......-march-23-4-.jpg   Comfortably numb......-march-23-5-.jpg   Comfortably numb......-march-23-6-.jpg   Comfortably numb......-march-23-9-.jpg  

Old Mar 22nd 2011, 4:37 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Perdita (at the back) and baby Pepper - now not such a baby, as he can't ride on mum's back any more and has had to start walking! He is addicted to cheddar flavoured Shapes (cheesy biscuits), preferring to leave the more healthy apples for his mum, typical kid
What is needed is a nice .22 silenced russian special and a pair of NVG's
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 4:55 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Thought you were into hunting tigers these days, not innocent little possoms? They are just keeping the porch warm for you in case you fancy visiting one day
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 4:57 am
Shiny Arse Know All

just had the infamous letter regarding getting meds done now and my agent kindly included Form 80 at which point I burst out laughing

I mean EVERY place I've visited in the last 10 years including dates I don't even remember being in some of the places let alone when

i can see a generic "deployed from and to dates" with a list of countries where I got drunk coming up

not bothering yet as don't actually want the visa yet
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 4:57 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you were into hunting tigers these days, not innocent little possoms? They are just keeping the porch warm for you in case you fancy visiting one day
Their skins will keep it warm
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:07 am
Home and Happy

Their skins will keep it warm
Noooooooooo Nasty man
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:07 am
Home and Happy

just had the infamous letter regarding getting meds done now and my agent kindly included Form 80 at which point I burst out laughing

I mean EVERY place I've visited in the last 10 years including dates I don't even remember being in some of the places let alone when

i can see a generic "deployed from and to dates" with a list of countries where I got drunk coming up

not bothering yet as don't actually want the visa yet
yeah for someone in your position Form 80 must be a nightmare!
Have to get in training for the meds now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.