Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:18 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
bet on me to finish last, completely tone deaf
Oh how true

easier to ask what she WOULD do
With a glass of nice white vino, there's not much I wouldn't do

no comment, she swims these forums like a Great White

Originally Posted by GingerDom
GULP!!!!
Quite. Be afraid, be very afraid
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:19 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Bat Out of Hell of course

unless the missus is up for Dead Ringer forLove
It's on the Wii

nope, she'd have too many caveats
Yup
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:20 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You will be in soooo mcuh trouble...again!
He'll be swapping his duty weekend now

just had the infamous letter regarding getting meds done now and my agent kindly included Form 80 at which point I burst out laughing

I mean EVERY place I've visited in the last 10 years including dates I don't even remember being in some of the places let alone when

i can see a generic "deployed from and to dates" with a list of countries where I got drunk coming up

not bothering yet as don't actually want the visa yet
Nice to hear about this bit of news through a public internet forum

yeah for someone in your position Form 80 must be a nightmare!
Have to get in training for the meds now
He can't remember where he was last week, let alone years ago

Erm...training? FOr the meds???? HELP
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:47 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah for someone in your position Form 80 must be a nightmare!
Have to get in training for the meds now
If he wants to train for his meds i will introduce him a whole new world of pain,the foo
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
He'll be swapping his duty weekend now
....for about the next 40 weekends

Nice to hear about this bit of news through a public internet forum

Thats more trouble then! I'm beginning to think he enjoys it

He can't remember where he was last week, let alone years ago
Good thing he's got you to fill the forms in

Erm...training? FOr the meds???? HELP
Well as a couch-potato beer-swilling gunners fan I don't expect he's up to much, I'm sure he doesn't go to the gym for exercise!!

You on the other hand, being run off your feet all day while he is lounging around at the other end of the country, should sail through
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:51 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
If he wants to train for his meds i will introduce him a whole new world of pain,the foo
Now that would be interesting (as well as painful ) lets hope he takes you up on the offer You'll have him running up hills with a full rucksack before we know where we are
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Now that would be interesting (as well as painful ) lets hope he takes you up on the offer You'll have him running up hills with a full rucksack before we know where we are
Nah i think he would have enough weight around his waist to carry,a rucksack would be really naughty
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:54 am
Home and Happy

Nah i think he would have enough weight around his waist to carry,a rucksack would be really naughty
Yeah i guess you should go easy on him at first
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:58 am
FREE TIBET

Yeah i guess you should go easy on him at first
Yeah,i would let him put his briefcase down first and phone his next of kin
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 6:02 am
Home and Happy

Yeah,i would let him put his briefcase down first and phone his next of kin
You're all heart really aren't you Judging by her comments on here, his next of kin may well just laugh and let you do your worst
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 6:05 am
FREE TIBET

You're all heart really aren't you Judging by her comments on here, his next of kin may well just laugh and let you do your worst
As long as they come and pick up whats left
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 6:14 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Old Mar 22nd 2011, 6:30 am
Home and Happy

You can bring the rucksack to pick up whats left when Bernie's finished with him, he's a tough trainer has no mercy
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 6:54 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

You can bring the rucksack to pick up whats left when Bernie's finished with him, he's a tough trainer has no mercy
Even better

But seriously, is there any training to do for the meds?
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 7:24 am
Home and Happy

Even better

But seriously, is there any training to do for the meds?
No, seriously there isn't.- I would never have passed if there was! They check you've got all your limbs in working order,eyesight, hearing, not massively overweight. They take your blood pressure, do a blood test for HIV, urine test for diabetes, chest X-ray. I loathe anything medical and even I found it not too bad

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/

and have a look at Forms 26 and 160

I don't think its changed much if at all since I did it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.