Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 4th 2011, 1:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Can possums look up ???
Yep, so you can't sneak in that way
Old Mar 4th 2011, 1:14 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Cant believe im taking part in this silly conversation,im off out,laters.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 1:17 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Cant believe im taking part in this silly conversation,im off out,laters.
Its practice for when you see me again!!!!

laters

Possons are now on lookout duty!
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-7-feb-3-.jpg   Comfortably numb......-7-feb-6-.jpg  
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:10 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its practice for when you see me again!!!!

laters

Possons are now on lookout duty!
Awwwwwwww cute
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:19 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Awwwwwwww cute
They are adorable! The baby is nearly as big as Mum now, but still insists on riding on her back. Doesn't wait for an invite either, when he's had enough apple he just climbs on and sits waiting for Mum to finish her dinner, so she doesn't even get to eat in peace!!
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:29 pm

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

They are adorable! The baby is nearly as big as Mum now, but still insists on riding on her back. Doesn't wait for an invite either, when he's had enough apple he just climbs on and sits waiting for Mum to finish her dinner, so she doesn't even get to eat in peace!!
And they are totally wild and have no qualms about being near your house??
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone?
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:40 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Anyone?
Bueller?
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:41 pm

Anyone?

Hi
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:50 pm
Home and Happy

Anyone?
Originally Posted by DeadVim
Bueller?
Hi
Apologies for the delay, I was busy banning someone Got to earn my keep

And they are totally wild and have no qualms about being near your house??
Yeah, they live in the tree in the back garden. Inner suburb of Brisbane so I never expected to have any wildlife around. Two of them (Pongo anjd Perdita) started visiting last year, caught them one night eating some scraps I put out for the birds. So I started putting out apples for them on nights I'm not working, and they pop round for a quick nibble Couple of months ago one of them turned up with the baby (Pepper) on her back, she'd not been round a lot for a few weeks so must have been in the tree with it in her pouch I guess. Baby is now brave enough to wander about eating his own apples instead of stealing the bits mum was chewing on!! I love ém, they listen to my witterings and never complain
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:54 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Hello
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:55 pm

Yeah, they live in the tree in the back garden. Inner suburb of Brisbane so I never expected to have any wildlife around. Two of them (Pongo anjd Perdita) started visiting last year, caught them one night eating some scraps I put out for the birds. So I started putting out apples for them on nights I'm not working, and they pop round for a quick nibble Couple of months ago one of them turned up with the baby (Pepper) on her back, she'd not been round a lot for a few weeks so must have been in the tree with it in her pouch I guess. Baby is now brave enough to wander about eating his own apples instead of stealing the bits mum was chewing on!! I love ém, they listen to my witterings and never complain
Erm....thought you despised anything under the age of - say...... 20?
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:58 pm

Banning people??!! EEEEk!!!!

Wow you got a lil fluffy family right in your back garden, how coolio is that!!!!

Love the names too.......
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:58 pm

Hello
Hiya.

How are you doin'?
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:59 pm

Banning people??!! EEEEk!!!!

Wow you got a lil fluffy family right in your back garden, how coolio is that!!!!
Love the names too.......
I dunno how many times she's been telt tae shave her arse, but no.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.