Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:00 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hiya.

How are you doin'?
I is good

Just opened the vino, the night is still young, so rock on!
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:01 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I dunno how many times she's been telt tae shave her arse, but no.

Hahahaha...

That actually made me laff out loud!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:02 pm

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

I is good

In Sicily??? Night time??? Eh??
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:03 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Weird huh?
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Erm....thought you despised anything under the age of - say...... 20?
Only HUMANS under the age of errrrrr consent

Banning people??!! EEEEk!!!!
He was flogging garbage, he deserved all he got!
Wow you got a lil fluffy family right in your back garden, how coolio is that!!!!

Love the names too.......
I know, its just fabulous My niece was raving about 101 Dalmations, hence the first two names and when the baby turned up I had to name him after one of the puppies!

I dunno how many times she's been telt tae shave her arse, but no.
I can't reach properly, thats my excuse

You don't say, I'd never have noticed!! I've opened one too - trouble is I have to drink it then sober up to go to work tomorrow
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:07 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Weird huh?
You is a wicked woman
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Only HUMANS under the age of errrrrr consent

He was flogging garbage, he deserved all he got!

I know, its just fabulous My niece was raving about 101 Dalmations, hence the first two names and when the baby turned up I had to name him after one of the puppies!

I can't reach properly, thats my excuse

You don't say, I'd never have noticed!! I've opened one too - trouble is I have to drink it then sober up to go to work tomorrow
Oh goody, I harvs meself a partner oi doirs
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:11 pm

You is a wicked woman
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:14 pm
Home and Happy

Oh goody, I harvs meself a partner oi doirs

Old Mar 5th 2011, 3:18 am

Weird huh?

Indeed................wait a minute, are you humouring me?

Ah right, that would explain it

You is a wicked woman
Indeed she is Polly
Old Mar 5th 2011, 3:24 am
Home and Happy

Indeed................wait a minute, are you humouring me?

Ah right, that would explain it

Indeed she is Polly
Old Mar 8th 2011, 2:04 am
Home and Happy

Ah the joys of environmentally friendly buildings!

This new mausoleum we are moving into has cost a bleeding fortune. And its supposedly the best building ever because its environmentally friendly.......which translates as - its so cold I am wearing two fleeces, my Forest scarf and a pair of fingerless gloves, and I'm STILL cold. But we can't adjust the aircon, its set for 35 people to be in the room....so when there's only me it's like Antarctica. I love the cold but this is beyond cold
The taps turn on and off automatically, so you can't wash your hands till the building thinks you should!
The lights are all on sensors - no real problem, during the day people are moving around, lights stay on. At night, I'm sat still. 10 minutes and the place is in darkness. So they gave us desk lamps - which are also on a sensor - which is on the other side of the room.......so I am sat here at my desk in the dark cos all the lights have gone off!!! Last shift I did I ended up trying to write storm warnings down in the dark cos the phone rang after the lights had gone out
My mate's wife works in a similar building where the lights in the toilets are on sensors.......he said the women end up sat in the loo, in the dark - and the sensor to turn the lights back on is OUTSIDE the toilets, in the corridor
Oh, and the kitchen and locker room aren't usable cos they are full of builders stuff; even when the kitchen IS usable they forgot to buy stools that are the right height for the benches, so you can't actually sit down and eat properly ....but its environmentally friendly, so we aren't supposed to mind
Get me back to the friendly old building, ghosts and all, much betetr than this creepy sterile shell
Old Mar 8th 2011, 2:58 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

You have my sympathies - we work in 'intelligent' buildings too, here though the sensors are cleverer - you should be able to click your fingers to make lights come back on, use mini phones for temperature/humidity adjustments and also get your bum washed & blow dried in the loos automatically.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 3:08 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
You have my sympathies - we work in 'intelligent' buildings too, here though the sensors are cleverer - you should be able to click your fingers to make lights come back on, use mini phones for temperature/humidity adjustments and also get your bum washed & blow dried in the loos automatically.
We have no control at all over the temperature its all seal and locked away while we freeze As for clicking my fingers - no such luck, once the desk light is off I have to walk the length of four desks to get it back on again - I'm fed up with it, currently typing by torchlight

Not sure I want my bum blow dried, though it could be an interesting experience I suppose I'll ask the boss oif ouir building is intelligent enough to do that! I have also discovered that working in here gives me a headache - fourth shift in here and I get a real ache within half an hour of coming in here. I was fine the first half of the shift, back in the old place with the ghosts.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 3:31 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

We have no control at all over the temperature its all seal and locked away while we freeze As for clicking my fingers - no such luck, once the desk light is off I have to walk the length of four desks to get it back on again - I'm fed up with it, currently typing by torchlight

Not sure I want my bum blow dried, though it could be an interesting experience I suppose I'll ask the boss oif ouir building is intelligent enough to do that! I have also discovered that working in here gives me a headache - fourth shift in here and I get a real ache within half an hour of coming in here. I was fine the first half of the shift, back in the old place with the ghosts.
sorry can't hear any violins playing

back to more important matters it's Arsenal vs Barcelona tonight and I'm going to combine it with a traditional ozzie bar, well Walkabout in Glasgow anyway Either way I'll be consuming vast quantities of lager so hopefully the "gold event", means 2 for 1 on beer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.