Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Oct 26th 2010, 2:55 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
about 100 miles, diet and a different accent
Mark James answered them with "A Yorkshireman is like a Scotsman but with the generosity squeezed out"
Old Oct 26th 2010, 3:00 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Mark James answered them with "A Yorkshireman is like a Scotsman but with the generosity squeezed out"
sounds like 2 of my last 3 radar maintainers, one of each, always had the lowest bar bill
Old Oct 26th 2010, 3:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

where's the barfly gone? surely losing hasn't affected him that much
He has resurfaced, not happy about losing though

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
He's down the nick reporting the loss of his manbag

I always thought a man bag was were you kept your dangly bits.
Not big enough, he reckons

bergen = bloody large rucksack for carrying lots of kit
More like it
Old Oct 26th 2010, 3:16 am

sounds like 2 of my last 3 radar maintainers, one of each, always had the lowest bar bill
Southern prices shocker, they wouldn't want to pay more than 50p fer t'pint, lad.

The Yorkie we lived with in student digs was a mardy sod & never believed what others said - he'd always say "Aye, wi' cock ahrt" whenever he thought sumat were up - everyone ended up copying it and soon became infectious
Old Oct 26th 2010, 3:29 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Southern prices shocker, they wouldn't want to pay more than 50p fer t'pint, lad.

The Yorkie we lived with in student digs was a mardy sod & never believed what others said - he'd always say "Aye, wi' cock ahrt" whenever he thought sumat were up - everyone ended up copying it and soon became infectious
that's the point, mess prices on a ship are bloody low anyway! 20p a shot and around 70p a can/bottle, hardly extortionate I'm sure you'll agree.
The most expensive is normally Bulmers or the gaylords in my last mess who drank rose wine I'm sure they were only drinking it to try and get into the Chief Wrens knicks
Old Oct 26th 2010, 4:10 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

that's the point, mess prices on a ship are bloody low anyway! 20p a shot and around 70p a can/bottle, hardly extortionate I'm sure you'll agree.
The most expensive is normally Bulmers or the gaylords in my last mess who drank rose wine I'm sure they were only drinking it to try and get into the Chief Wrens knicks
Did it work? Take more than rose to get anywhere near mine
Old Oct 26th 2010, 4:37 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Did it work? Take more than rose to get anywhere near mine
nope apparently a blow torch required for yours?
Old Oct 26th 2010, 5:02 am
Home and Happy

nope apparently a blow torch required for yours?
oh at least!!! And several bottles of champagne and decent music, as well as the hacksaw and blowtorch
Old Oct 26th 2010, 5:08 am
Shiny Arse Know All

oh at least!!! And several bottles of champagne and decent music, as well as the hacksaw and blowtorch
too much hardwork

any more than a couple of drinks and a kebab is just playing hard to get
Old Oct 26th 2010, 10:53 am
Home and Happy

too much hardwork

any more than a couple of drinks and a kebab is just playing hard to get
I thought about it tonight for a Double Decker and 2 pints of cider but common sense won the day
Old Oct 26th 2010, 1:42 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Are you allowed to drink on the upper deck of a double decker anymore?
Old Oct 26th 2010, 8:29 pm
Home and Happy

Are you allowed to drink on the upper deck of a double decker anymore?
Is that a challenge??! If I find out I'll let you know
Old Oct 26th 2010, 11:01 pm
Home and Happy

Can you believe Bernie's local has put on Wicked Witch beer in my honour?! Nice cheeky pint it is too.

Mind you at this rate I shall be pished before Earl Barfly even drags himself out of his pit...... GET UP YOU LAZY GIT!!!!!! Or I shall sit here looking smug and say that "I told you so" phrase you really hate, when you turn up and its too late to go museum visiting.........
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-40871_447247776603_678816603_5918067_1767998_n.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1020372.jpg  
Old Oct 27th 2010, 2:21 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Can you believe Bernie's local has put on Wicked Witch beer in my honour?! Nice cheeky pint it is too.

Mind you at this rate I shall be pished before Earl Barfly even drags himself out of his pit...... GET UP YOU LAZY GIT!!!!!! Or I shall sit here looking smug and say that "I told you so" phrase you really hate, when you turn up and its too late to go museum visiting.........
a smug I told you so always wins the day
Old Oct 27th 2010, 2:47 am

Last time I tried to get to a museum there (National Maritime) to see the Nelson & Napoleon exhibition

http://www.nmm.ac.uk/explore/sea-and...-and-napoleon/

a four hour journey in on public transport from Berkshire meant that we only had a quick half hour in the place, ended up drowning our sorrows in the pubs around Greenwich....

Which museums do you have in mind, P?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.