Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 5th 2010, 11:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by pproehann
Looked a tad wet on the news this morning
Mistress of the Understatement
Old Sep 5th 2010, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Mistress of the Understatement
You know me I like to be understated especially when it comes to matters relating to geography...
Old Sep 6th 2010, 12:16 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
You know me I like to be understated especially when it comes to matters relating to geography...
I need an expert on that in here at present, but I don't think the Victoria road system is quite your kind of geography
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:06 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

I need an expert on that in here at present, but I don't think the Victoria road system is quite your kind of geography
If Horsham has bought it, throw the map away and by a boat. Last time I was at Horsham, about a year ago, the river was EMPTY. We walked along the river bed!
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:08 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
If Horsham has bought it, throw the map away and by a boat. Last time I was at Horsham, about a year ago, the river was EMPTY. We walked along the river bed!
If anyone is selling sandbags could they give me a yell....I have a buyer waiting........

I'm dealing with places like Shepparton and Wangaratta - couldn't get people into Bairnsdale (sp?) cos of the water rising too fast, so they were sent to Bendigo instead which is currently under threat too.....
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:09 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone is selling sandbags could they give me a yell....I have a buyerwaiting........
Where's the bloody Navy when you need them?
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:15 am
Home and Happy

Where's the bloody Navy when you need them?
Bath I think
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:19 am
221b Baker Street

Bath I think
rubber duck come back.....don't suppose there's anything I can help with??? Obscure locations maybe?
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:21 am
Home and Happy

rubber duck come back.....don't suppose there's anything I can help with??? Obscure locations maybe?
I'll give you a yell if i get stuck!! Most of its OK, we send them down and thing ring and tell us where they ended up! We then repeat this information to various bosses who nod and look knowledgable (and are probably no more the wiser than we are )
However if you have a sandpit, a shovel, and some bags..................
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:26 am
221b Baker Street

I'll give you a yell if i get stuck!! Most of its OK, we send them down and thing ring and tell us where they ended up! We then repeat this information to various bosses who nod and look knowledgable (and are probably no more the wiser than we are )
However if you have a sandpit, a shovel, and some bags..................
only the ones under my eyes
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:28 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Better start drawing lots,i only have room for 8 in my zodiac inflateable,and Alistair looks like he would take up TWO spaces
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:30 am
221b Baker Street

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Better start drawing lots,i only have room for 8 in my zodiac inflateable,and Alistair looks like he would take up TWO spaces
so very true, but he can spell inflatable.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:36 am
Home and Happy

I don't care if he can spell it as long as it floats

Pick me please, I'll be quiet and well behaved and not rock the boat......
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:37 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Better learn to swim or float chubby
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:42 am
Home and Happy

Better learn to swim or float chubby
Maybe that nice man from the navy will take him in his boat if he doesn't fit in Bernie's Ark?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.