Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 7th 2010, 6:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by rasen78
Cheers Polly am used to it tho Am Asda's best customer on the 3 for £12 deals

Daughter had her first day at school today - she was soooo excited!! I wasn't when she woke me at 6.45am
You need a drink then!! How did she get on? Does she want to go back tomorrow?!!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 6:57 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You need a drink then!! How did she get on? Does she want to go back tomorrow?!!
She loved it - it's great, cos I can use it as a punishment for not behaving If she doesn't do as she's told, she can't go
Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:10 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

She loved it - it's great, cos I can use it as a punishment for not behaving If she doesn't do as she's told, she can't go
excellent!! Long may it last.......
Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:24 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

excellent!! Long may it last.......
Well if her 6 yr old brother is anything to go by, not very long. Had to drag him out of bed this morning
Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:48 am
Home and Happy

Well if her 6 yr old brother is anything to go by, not very long. Had to drag him out of bed this morning
Doesn't take them long to change their tune does it! Welcome to the world kids, its all uphill from here!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:21 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't take them long to change their tune does it! Welcome to the world kids, its all uphill from here!
Reporting back from the bar, and all's well, England stuff the fuzzy wuzzys, pint of Royal Marine at £2.10and the sweaties just about scrap a 2-1 home win against the mighty Lichtenstein

Liver back on track for wedding at weekend
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:48 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Reporting back from the bar, and all's well, England stuff the fuzzy wuzzys, pint of Royal Marine at £2.10and the sweaties just about scrap a 2-1 home win against the mighty Lichtenstein

Liver back on track for wedding at weekend
Ireland did quite nicely too, so I'm sure Earl Barfly has had a couple of small drinks to celebrate!
And you're all ready for the weekend into the bargain,

I've abandoned the office for 12 hours, and am having breakfast with the scrub turkeys glass of wine for me and last nights leftovers for them
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:50 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Ireland did quite nicely too, so I'm sure Earl Barfly has had a couple of small drinks to celebrate!
And you're all ready for the weekend into the bargain,

I've abandoned the office for 12 hours, and am having breakfast with the scrub turkeys glass of wine for me and last nights leftovers for them
Wine for breakfast? Worse than a matelot

however time for bed said zebedee
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:52 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Wine for breakfast? Worse than a matelot

however time for bed said zebedee
But I live upside down you see - almost all my shifts are nights, so this is my evening, off to bed shortly, then breakfast happens about 5.30pm
Old Sep 8th 2010, 5:52 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

But I live upside down you see - almost all my shifts are nights, so this is my evening, off to bed shortly, then breakfast happens about 5.30pm
Hanging from the rafters?

Talking of comfortably numb...last evening I was home after a little trip into hospital where they gave me some lovely anesthetic. I just love that stuff. However, this arvo it is wearing off and the throat hurts.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 6:43 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm uncomfortably numb - tingling sensation in a couple of fingers, never had it before - must have been the window cleaning the other day, or is it age I wonder or BE...
Old Sep 8th 2010, 7:05 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Hanging from the rafters?

Talking of comfortably numb...last evening I was home after a little trip into hospital where they gave me some lovely anesthetic. I just love that stuff. However, this arvo it is wearing off and the throat hurts.
Upside down hanging from the tree outside by my toes!
Old Sep 9th 2010, 6:51 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Upside down hanging from the tree outside by my toes!
I'm orf to my hammock. TTFN
Old Sep 9th 2010, 6:55 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
I'm orf to my hammock. TTFN
Try hanging by your toes instead sometime, whole new view of the world
Old Sep 9th 2010, 7:03 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Try hanging by your toes instead sometime, whole new view of the world
just up

another dark morning in blighty

Night Mr B

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.