Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:16 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by rasen78
And the children and I will be................??
Who?

I'll get me coat
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:18 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Who?

I'll get me coat
I'm kicking your ass as I throw you out the door
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:20 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm in Looks pretty similar but with added beer garden

oh and a link to the Official Arsenal Australia supporters club
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:21 am
Shiny Arse Know All

I'm kicking your ass as I throw you out the door
promises promises
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:23 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:24 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Wife Beater on tap too
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You have to put up with the fact that its also home to half a dozen other supporters clubs, but it is pretty much The venue for British/Irish sports on TV.
Its smaller cousin in Queen Street Mall is open 24/7 (though not always licensed) so shows the UK evening games which are on at ungodly hours.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:27 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

You have to put up with the fact that its also home to half a dozen other supporters clubs, but it is pretty much The venue for British/Irish sports on TV.
Its smaller cousin in Queen Street Mall is open 24/7 (though not always licensed) so shows the UK evening games which are on at ungodly hours.
So, looks like I'm going to be a footie widow over there too
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:29 am
Shiny Arse Know All

that's no problem, makes it more fun for throwing sh!t just like the mess really more expensive though wonder what the RANR bar prices are like?

still have drunken memories of watching games at ungodly hours on previous trips
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:31 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno if Adelaide is as well served for football pubs as Brisbane.....? If you end up here though you'll have to get Foxtel and chain him to the sofa
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:33 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Dunno if Adelaide is as well served for football pubs as Brisbane.....? If you end up here though you'll have to get Foxtel and chain him to the sofa
fine as long as I'm fed beer and pizza
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

You luv it really, even on B.E. there's no getting away from footie - just make sure your lad doesn't end up getting into that moronic bogan-footie, that's yer duty lass.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:34 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

That's a given.....for me....and it's the ironing board he gets chained too
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:37 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Originally Posted by General Tojo
You luv it really, even on B.E. there's no getting away from footie - just make sure your lad doesn't end up getting into that moronic bogan-footie, that's yer duty lass.
He's already decided there's only ONE football. The others don't count. But he says he doesn't like playing rugby just don't tell his dad. He's looking forward to the cricket though and the lass LOVES swimming
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:39 am
Home and Happy

That's a given.....for me....and it's the ironing board he gets chained too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.