Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
if that keeps you amused you need to get out more

I have enough medals, anymore and I'll tilt over
I have a very sad and sheltered life these days, and can't get out, I shall be trapped at work over Christmas with the floodwaters rising around me ;p
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 9:27 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I have a very sad and sheltered life these days, and can't get out, I shall be trapped at work over Christmas with the floodwaters rising around me ;p
I'll have an extra can of lager for you on Saturday
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:52 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have an extra can of lager for you on Saturday
ooooh you're so kind

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:53 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

ooooh you're so kind

A BE saint
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:58 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
A BE saint
That's going a bit too far! He'll get big headed
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:05 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

That's going a bit too far! He'll get big headed
Still a wasp chewing bulldog
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:07 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Still a wasp chewing bulldog
Poor wasp Wonder if he's still lazing around in bed........
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:22 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Poor wasp Wonder if he's still lazing around in bed........
nope

washing load done, kitchen cleaned and craft area tidied.

lounge hoovered, sit-up circuit done now having lunch

what do housewives moan about it's a piece of piss
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:24 pm
Home and Happy

nope

washing load done, kitchen cleaned and craft area tidied.

lounge hoovered, sit-up circuit done now having lunch

what do housewives moan about it's a piece of piss
I'll send your long-suffering other half a link to that post

Would you like to come and tidy up the Mountain Bar? It needs a good spring-clean in case I get any VIPs (or VIBs )dropping in next year
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:25 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Would you like to come and tidy up the Mountain Bar? It needs a good spring-clean in case I get any VIPs (or VIBs )dropping in next year
I'll clean for beer

Do you need the partition putting back up?
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:34 pm
Home and Happy

I'll clean for beer

Do you need the partition putting back up?
The partition between me and the rest of the world? That'd be good

I need the new neighbour scared away, female student, makes too much noise during the day, she'll have to go, I need my Ugly Sleep! And I'm sure the Barfly won't mind chipping in with a few TEDS as long as you nip up the road and sort out my former neighbour, who has done a moonlight flit with my spare keys and Bernie's internet dongle
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:46 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

The partition between me and the rest of the world? That'd be good

I need the new neighbour scared away, female student, makes too much noise during the day, she'll have to go, I need my Ugly Sleep! And I'm sure the Barfly won't mind chipping in with a few TEDS as long as you nip up the road and sort out my former neighbour, who has done a moonlight flit with my spare keys and Bernie's internet dongle
surely Barfly can sort out FEMALE students

we've got new neighbours but have a feeling we'll be the noisy ones
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 12:02 am
Home and Happy

surely Barfly can sort out FEMALE students

we've got new neighbours but have a feeling we'll be the noisy ones
yeah, I'm sure he could, plenty of practice there don't think she's his type though I shall get my own back if only by sitting on the back steps chatting to the possoms near her window in the early hours
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 12:05 am
Shiny Arse Know All

yeah, I'm sure he could, plenty of practice there don't think she's his type though I shall get my own back if only by sitting on the back steps chatting to the possoms near her window in the early hours
are you sure you shouldn't be in a padded cell
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 12:06 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Polly, I've seen it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.