Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 20th 2010, 12:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
time for an afternoon of kicking the kids butt at monopoly

the question is: to cheat or not to cheat?
Just make sure you are in charge of the bank, call yourself the NAB, and then you can explain away any cheating as "the fault of the computer"
Old Dec 20th 2010, 12:43 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just make sure you are in charge of the bank, call yourself the NAB, and then you can explain away any cheating as "the fault of the computer"
bloody losing

keep not landing on property
Old Dec 20th 2010, 12:44 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I was as pleased as punch when somebody gave my kids Monopoly last year as a present.

It never crossed my mind that it would be the Italian version and all the street names are streets in Milan and the stations are just called North South East and West. My disappointment was palpable.

Just built a big Lego house on the floor with daughter. It took me 10 minutes to be able to stand up again. I must not sit on my knees on the rug for that length of time again.

Think I'll have a quick siesta now and then finish packing the cases. Off back to Old Blighty tomorrow so a very happy Christmas to all here xxxx I'm sure you need no encouragement to drink and be merry
Old Dec 20th 2010, 12:59 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I was as pleased as punch when somebody gave my kids Monopoly last year as a present.

It never crossed my mind that it would be the Italian version and all the street names are streets in Milan and the stations are just called North South East and West. My disappointment was palpable.

Just built a big Lego house on the floor with daughter. It took me 10 minutes to be able to stand up again. I must not sit on my knees on the rug for that length of time again.

Think I'll have a quick siesta now and then finish packing the cases. Off back to Old Blighty tomorrow so a very happy Christmas to all here xxxx I'm sure you need no encouragement to drink and be merry
Lego is great, I love it but don't kneel down to do it, never a good idea!

Hope you get into the UK with no hassles Have a really merry time mate, I'm staying sober then if I'm not merry at least I have an excuse I'll talk to you soon I'm sure
Old Dec 20th 2010, 5:35 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you get here ok Lorna. Most airports are closed but EMA is ok I think. How are you getting here?
Old Dec 20th 2010, 5:46 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
Hope you get here ok Lorna. Most airports are closed but EMA is ok I think. How are you getting here?
Thanks sweetie. Flying into Leeds/Bradford tomorrow which was fully functioning today so fingers crossed it stays that way until we land.
Merry Christmas to you and yours xxx
Old Dec 20th 2010, 6:44 am
Home and Happy

Thanks sweetie. Flying into Leeds/Bradford tomorrow which was fully functioning today so fingers crossed it stays that way until we land.
Merry Christmas to you and yours xxx
for you

Dodgy place Leeds though, you wanna be careful around there

Last edited by Pollyana; Dec 20th 2010 at 9:28 am.
Old Dec 20th 2010, 6:52 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

:fingerscrosse: for you

might find BB waiting in his Santa thong
Old Dec 20th 2010, 7:00 am

:fingerscrosse: for you

Just landing there and then going over to Halifax where Mum and sister live but luckily not in the dodgiest of places.

Italian OH can't wait for BIL to take him to Bradford for a really good curry. I always did say that he's not your typical Italian.
Old Dec 20th 2010, 7:10 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Just landing there and then going over to Halifax where Mum and sister live but luckily not in the dodgiest of places.

Italian OH can't wait for BIL to take him to Bradford for a really good curry. I always did say that he's not your typical Italian.
Have a lovely time. Sure you'll be longing for the warmth of Italy after about ooooh, 3 hours

Merry Christmas to you and yours Xx
Old Dec 20th 2010, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by rasen78
Have a lovely time. Sure you'll be longing for the warmth of Italy after about ooooh, 3 hours

Merry Christmas to you and yours Xx
If only ..... it's effing freezing here in Italy as well and we have snow on the ground - though nowhere near as much as the UK. I'm in the North of Italy - but even though it's definitely winter now, at least I know I am going to get a summer.

Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones too xxx
Old Dec 20th 2010, 8:51 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

8.5000 sold for the emerishit's,be afraid you goooooners be very afraid.
Old Dec 20th 2010, 8:53 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
oh well, best get the wimmins institute in for added security
Old Dec 20th 2010, 9:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
oh well, best get the wimmins institute in for added security
I got you zeroed pal
Old Dec 20th 2010, 9:04 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Are you gonna be there???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.