Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

PaulandDawnH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

We are interested in a spanish will.

Paul and Dawn

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
WILLS

For all those who are interested Miguel Gallardo has reduced his original price from £250 (pounds) to £190 for a WILL provided he has a reasonable number of clients. I don't know how many a reasonable number is !

This WILL is printed in English and Spanish.

If interested please PM me with your e-mail address and once I have a few names I will send the contact details to Miguel Gallardo. We then know if we have enough numbers for the "offer"

If you prefer to go direct the address is :- <<Admin Edit - Address removed for privacy - contact member via pm for contact details>>

The contact names are Miguel, Cristina and Mercedes.

Best Regards to all

Mel

Last edited by Sue; Feb 1st 2006 at 9:02 am. Reason: email address removed
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:10 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KathandSteve
Hi there,

There is a Solicitor in Ayamonte who charges 200€ for a will, this includes an accompanied visit to the notary in Huelva, The will is in English and Spanish.

If you do not require a translation the will can be obtained from the notary in Ayamonte, the charge including an accompanied visit is 170€.

The name of the Solicitor is Ana Paula Villamil. Her e mail is <<Admin Edit - Address removed for privacy - contact member via pm for contact details>>
She speaks excellent English.

Steve.
Hello Paul & Dawn

Have a look at Steve's posting. The translation is an extra €30 so €200 EUROS from Ana Paula Villamil against £190 POUNDS from M Gallardo. Steve's suggestion is a saving of approx £50 odd pounds

Kind Regards

Mel & John

Last edited by Sue; Feb 1st 2006 at 9:02 am. Reason: email address removed
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

1. My wife and I are going out to Costa Esuri on the 9th February for 11 days, I have been in contact with the shed but they say we will probably not be able to get into our town house on Manzana 3, but may be able go in a similar property. Has anybody found a way of persuading them to let you in your own property?
2. I was also wondering how hard it would be to fit solar panels for the hot water has anyone looked into this?

Dennis and Gill
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Andy C is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi all

I have just had confirmation that our solicitor is completing on our behalf on 8.Feb.
We are going out on the 9th so it is cutting it fine. We hope to start moving into the apartment from the 11th and are staying at the Atlantico for a couple of nights while we clean the place and get the white goods ,lighting etc organised. We have ordered beds and lounge furniture from Trevor at Frontera and he will deliver these when we are ready.
It has been a long time coming with several recent set backs ( the manana influence i think) but we are now very excited about the prospect of spending time in this fantastic region.
Will maybe run into a few of you at the Atlantico or around Esuri and Ayamonte.
Good luck
Andy C
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:45 am
Just Joined

GEORGE&YVONNE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Den H
1. My wife and I are going out to Costa Esuri on the 9th February for 11 days, I have been in contact with the shed but they say we will probably not be able to get into our town house on Manzana 3, but may be able go in a similar property. Has anybody found a way of persuading them to let you in your own property?
2. I was also wondering how hard it would be to fit solar panels for the hot water has anyone looked into this?

Dennis and Gill
Hi Dennis/Gill,
We went out for 6 weeks in November to snag and move into our townhouse on Manzana 2 only to discover when we got there that things were not exactly going as per the August letter. On the first day we were shown a house similar to ours and after much arm twisting were able to snag our house a week later - the problem seems to be that sales dept (Paula) has to negotiate with the building dept to get the keys and they don't start this process until you get there!
I think solar panels are readily available in the area, a friend in Portugal didn't have too much trouble fitting them to his villa. I sure however it's something the Community would have a view on as well as the Town Hall planning dept. The shed have said that each group(manzana) of townhouses will form a community within about 3 months of handover.
Hope this helps.
George
PS Before anyone asks, no we haven't move in yet!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GEORGE&YVONNE
Hi Dennis/Gill,
We went out for 6 weeks in November to snag and move into our townhouse on Manzana 2 only to discover when we got there that things were not exactly going as per the August letter. On the first day we were shown a house similar to ours and after much arm twisting were able to snag our house a week later - the problem seems to be that sales dept (Paula) has to negotiate with the building dept to get the keys and they don't start this process until you get there!
I think solar panels are readily available in the area, a friend in Portugal didn't have too much trouble fitting them to his villa. I sure however it's something the Community would have a view on as well as the Town Hall planning dept. The shed have said that each group(manzana) of townhouses will form a community within about 3 months of handover.
Hope this helps.
George
PS Before anyone asks, no we haven't move in yet!
Thanks for this George

A number of postings have referred to Paula. the person I spoke to was Silva who gave me a bit of a roasting for booking the trip before they agreed that I could visit site. Do they not realise that some people work in the education sector and have limited dates that they can travel.
I was told 2 years ago that a community would be set up but have not heard anything since, do you know how it is set up? I assume Fadesa start the ball rolling.

By the way I asked when the golf course would be opening and was told September.

Thanks to all this site is a real help.
Dennis and Gill
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:05 am
Just Joined

GEORGE&YVONNE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Den H
Thanks for this George

A number of postings have referred to Paula. the person I spoke to was Silva who gave me a bit of a roasting for booking the ----------------
Dennis and Gill
Thats my understanding also, based on info from the shed. Fadesa appoint a temporary maintenance company to look after things until the Community gets together and elects a President etc and decides if they want to make other arrangements. In practice most new communities stay with the builders recommendation for a least the first year or so.
I've heard from a friend who lives in the area that staff for golf course 1 are being told October, but I suppose it's anybodys guess
Regards
George
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

I was told 2 years ago that a community would be set up but have not heard anything since, do you know how it is set up? I assume Fadesa start the ball rolling.
Thanks to all this site is a real help.
Dennis and Gill[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Try page 42 of this thread, post #621 from Juan Carlos (and further posts). He explains the comunidad de proprietarios.
Carol
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

Laura Kaye is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi There - we've just been out to Spain and reserved a plot on Rago 1 Block 1 Ground Floor - anyone else out there bought in this phase or block - we have 2 kids ages 6 and 9 and would love to get in touch with anyone else who has bought at Costa Esuri. Also appreciate any good tips on furniture, aircon, etc etc.

Laura
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:39 am
Just Joined

Hardman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Laura Kaye
Hi There - we've just been out to Spain and reserved a plot on Rago 1 Block 1 Ground Floor - anyone else out there bought in this phase or block - we have 2 kids ages 6 and 9 and would love to get in touch with anyone else who has bought at Costa Esuri. Also appreciate any good tips on furniture, aircon, etc etc.

Laura
Hi Laura we too have just reserved RAGO 1 Block 2 Ground Floor and we have 2 daughters 12 and 10.

I would be grateful if one of you more advanced purchasers could recommend a solicitor in Ayamonte.

Thanks very much
Tracy
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:42 pm
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Hi welcome to the thread. I have daughters of 12 and 10 too (although I have twins of 12!). We are completing shortly on the first phase but would love to meet up some time.

With regard to solicitors, I can only say don't use mine! They are based in London and are hopeless and expensive.
There is so much information on Part 1,2,3 of Costa Esuri thread that you may have to take a deep breath and read the lot. I made the mistake of not taking note of page numbers as I have read through it and now end up trawling through looking for individual recommendations.

CSR
Originally Posted by Hardman
Hi Laura we too have just reserved RAGO 1 Block 2 Ground Floor and we have 2 daughters 12 and 10.

I would be grateful if one of you more advanced purchasers could recommend a solicitor in Ayamonte.

Thanks very much
Tracy
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:23 pm
Just Joined

ChrisGates is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Laura Kaye

Laura
Hi Laura
If you would like to contact me at the following e-mail address, [email]<<ADMIN EDIT - Email address removed contact member via pm for email address I will arrange to have some details sent to you, regarding furniture and air con.
Regards
Chris Gates

Last edited by Sue; Feb 5th 2006 at 1:11 am. Reason: Email address removed to protect privacy
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

KathandSteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Hardman

Thanks very much
Tracy
Hi Tracy,

We are purchasing an apartment in Block 11 and have just been through the mortgage process with BBVA. We originally had a London based solicitor but now that we live in Ayamonte we changed to a local firm. We now use Ana Paula Villamil based in Plaza de la Laguna. She is very nice and speaks excellent English. She accompanied us to the bank making the process very easy and is also going with us to the notary next week. Because she works in Ayamonte she knows everyone at the banks and the notary which I think can cut down on waiting time etc.

For anyone who is interested Ana obtained quotes from 7 different banks with regards to a mortgage. Non of them could better the terms offered by BBVA through Fadesa.

Steve.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

Has anybody got an update on M7.We snagged our apartment in December but the have heard nothng. The communal area was far from ready. Kim
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

jean&john will become famous soon enoughjean&john will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Woodzie
Has anybody got an update on M7.We snagged our apartment in December but the have heard nothng. The communal area was far from ready. Kim
Hi Kim

We have heard from our solicitor saying that she has received the documents which have to be taken to the Notary for signing although she hasn't been given a completion date as yet. She presumes end of Feb/beginning of March.

Jean

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.