Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Carol will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi Gerry (and all the Gang),
You're quite right in what you say. One of my concerns is for any delay and the knock-on-effect with holidays, furniture, etc.
I guess we, the buyers, are "small fry in a big Fadesa ocean". Whomsoever may be the innocent or guilty "big fish" in this blockbuster, conspiracy-type (I agree with Karen) "idea for a novel" (you read it here first), we may never find out. I'm really looking forward to stepping out onto the terrace, and feeling the warmth from the terracotta tiles on my bare tootsies...(ok, just don't tell me it'll be January 2007!)
What a difference a day makes, eh?
Sam, thank you again for your post and the pics. You are like panacea (no...not the soft cheese!) to a worried mind.
Does anyone have news about carnaval in Ayamonte?
Regards,
Carol
Look at website Ayamonte.org

for details of all Fiestas in Ayamonte

Regards mike and carol
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks mike and carol,
How did I miss looking at the website! There's a list of events for Carnaval 2006, mainly at weekends. Has anybody been to the carnaval? What is the history behind it (prelude to Lent)?
Carol
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:36 am
HPH
Just Joined

HPH is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul & I will be in Ayamonte from March 22-29 and this time we would like to stay in town. Do any of you know of any short term let apartments of houses?

Hope you can help.

Hayley
Old Feb 10th 2006, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All,
Just got a phone call from John - having a tostada at La Laguna - with the message that he could not go into, or even near, our place at Pueblo Andaluz this morning. The Pueblo Andaluz is secured behind the green fencing. John could only glimpse the new roads in between the different manzanas. General impression was it's compactness - good or bad, I am uncertain. Well, that is a disappointment.
John was told (at the shed) that Manzana 7 (Pueblo A.) is virtually complete, soon to be followed by Manzana 6 (Pueblo A.) by the end of the month. Our place might be ready April/May.
No news to relate about the land issue (we didn't discuss it).
On a positive note, the place has come on tremendously, since his last visit in Dec '04. The foundations are in place for the commercial centre, as are the clubhouse's. The greens are shaping up, not ready until end of the year, though. In Plaza de la laguna, the birds were singing, and the sun was shining...
Regards,
Carol

Last edited by Carol&John; Feb 10th 2006 at 12:44 am. Reason: spelling!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:48 am
PDH
Just Joined

PDH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sam parky
Sorry, here are the photos. Had problems with the camera connection.
Hi Sam

Thnaks for the pics of the townhouses

Paul & Hayley
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by HPH
Paul & I will be in Ayamonte from March 22-29 and this time we would like to stay in town. Do any of you know of any short term let apartments of houses?

Hope you can help.

Hayley
Hi Hayley,
Try rentals at www.sbpropertyservices.com
or, rentals at www.ayamonte.co.uk
and, rentals at www.ownersdirect.co.uk
Regards,
Carol
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Sorry, here are the photos. Had problems with the camera connection.
Hi,
tks for the pix and am I right in noticing that there are no access gates from the terraces of the townhouses , so only way to get to swimming pool is out front door and around?
Tony
Old Feb 10th 2006, 5:19 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Hi,
tks for the pix and am I right in noticing that there are no access gates from the terraces of the townhouses , so only way to get to swimming pool is out front door and around?
Tony

Hi Tony

This was one of my concerns too, but Sam posted some pictures a few pages ago showing the gates from "back garden" to communal area.

Sharon

PS Sorry, can't be bothered to search back for you as some other kind people have done!!!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 5:34 am
Just Joined

Kacey is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hello Everybody!

This is my first time using Britishexpats.com. I am currently in the process of purchasing an apartment in Isla Canela, can anybody suggest any good places to find furniture, the whole lot - lights, beds, sofas. I was looking for somewhere a bit more local than IKEA in Seville.

Thankyou

Kacey
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

kpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nicekpw4v is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kacey
Hello Everybody!

This is my first time using Britishexpats.com. I am currently in the process of purchasing an apartment in Isla Canela, can anybody suggest any good places to find furniture, the whole lot - lights, beds, sofas. I was looking for somewhere a bit more local than IKEA in Seville.

Thankyou

Kacey
Hi Kacey
You might check out this forum:
http://eyeonislacanela.com/eoc/eoicf...n=topics&fid=1
Dedicated to Isla Canela, several threads about the stuff you mentioned
Regards
Kevin
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Kacey,
Here are some links:
www.furniturefrontera.com
www.casaramahomefurnishing.com
www.area51it.co.uk/abf/index.html
www.egginnest.com/inventory.htm
www.villapac.co.uk/default.htm
www.mueblesmateos.com
www.leroymerlin.es/mpng2-front/pre?...
http://www.carrefour.es/hipermercado...os/huelva.html
Anyone have more to add to the list?
All the best,
Carol
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:51 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Have the rules on no advertising been changed
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr
Have the rules on no advertising been changed
Hi jdr,
I don't know the answer. When I scroll back or do a search thread, the links have not been deleted from the previous posts, unlike e-mail addresses (for privacy rules).
Does this mean I have my karma reduced? Boo-hoo!
Carol
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

I find posts like this extremely helpful for people buying on Costa Esuri, and Ayamonte area.exactly the right type of info to share.So I for one salute you Carol and John
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:10 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi jdr,
I don't know the answer. When I scroll back or do a search thread, the links have not been deleted from the previous posts, unlike e-mail addresses (for privacy rules).
Does this mean I have my karma reduced? Boo-hoo!
Carol
No , no karma reduced but it seems strange that some posts are deleted for one advert link and others........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.