Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Feb 12th 2006, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

cheryl E is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hello everyone,

Ihave only just found this web site not being very computer minded,it will take me an hour to type these few words!. It seems delays are just accepted in the spirit of Spain, it hasnt bothered us unduly as we have been busy closing our business down and intend to retain our home in England until we see which way the land lies ,so to speak. We have been given a date of 12/13 March so we will wait and see.We are Manzana 7 E 11 anyone got further fixed confirmation?. As ex furniture retailers we shall be travelling down with our van and furniture, if we can be of help to anyone with regard to furniture collections etc please let me know, a good way of meeting new people.You can email me on [email protected] Does anyone know who will be operating the retail units?,do we go through Fadesa?

regards Cheryl.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:12 am
Just Joined

lesley is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hello!
Is there anyone from Rago 2 block 10 who has got their keys? We've been told that our apartment is ready for completeion but don't know if the snags have been rectified. We're not so worried about the broken balcony light but the fact that the bathroom door didn't open without crashing into the wall is a bit more worrying. We don't want to book flights and then find it's not sorted. Any advice would be welcomed!
Thanks.
Lesleyhttp:/
Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:12 am
Just Joined

lesley is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hello!
Is there anyone from Rago 2 block 10 who has got their keys? We've been told that our apartment is ready for completeion but don't know if the snags have been rectified. We're not so worried about the broken balcony light but the fact that the bathroom door didn't open without crashing into the wall is a bit more worrying. We don't want to book flights and then find it's not sorted. Any advice would be welcomed!
Thanks.
Lesley
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:15 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by CSR
Hi Jon glad to see they have the foundations in on the commercial centre as it will be a bit of a drag having to pile into Ayamonte for a pint of milk for years to come. Did the people at the shed say anything about the size of it or types of shops they are aiming for there?

Good news that the club house foundations are going in too. I thought at one stage they were going to incorporate it into the Barcelo hotel????

Thanks for the update.

CSR
HI CSR - yes good news about the shopping centre - but actually I know nothing about it at all....

I havent been back to Ayamonte for nearly a year so when I go there for the snagging I think I will have a huge surprise!

Cheers
Jon
Old Feb 14th 2006, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

PaulandDawnH is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Blimey I went off line for a few days and it seems like its all bad news with the recent discussions..... Maybe my bio-rhythms are low at the moment, and Ill get back to my positive self shortly! Maybe I need more sunlight - the reason I bought in the first place
We put the rumours to our contacts in Ayamonte. They let us know that they were unable to find anybody within the town hall in Ayamonte or the regional planning office in Huelva who gives any credence to the rumours about planning permission at Costa Esuri. It is agreed that Fadesa have been trying to jump the gun and start planning or building the next phase of Costa Esuri which they believe is the fish farm to the south of the site; which they have purchased and want to build a marina with more accommodation, but cannot get planning permission for this yet (possibly due to the new rules for development on the coast which were passed for Andalucia during the last two or three weeks). Anything else seems to be unfounded.

At a meeting that our builders' engineer held with management at Fadesa today, they confirmed that the topography of the plots will not be altered any further. They also confirmed that buyers could complete their purchases within 3 or 4 weeks if they had the funding available (given our builders limited experience with Spanish banks, if you want a mortgage it could take a year or two!) However, our solicitor qualified that opinion following her own contact with Fadesa. Her information was that none of the individual plots have been completed yet, as they (Fadesa) are still waiting for the License from the Town Hall. They expect to have it within next month or month and a half, and then they will start to hand over the plots.

We are still confused (perhaps naively)as to why this 'License' has been delayed or indeed why it was not available when Fadesa first marketed the plots. (There seems to be no clause in our contract that states that the purchase was subject to the acquisition of any such license).

Nonetheless, it seems that things are now moving forward, albeit slowly.

Paul and Dawn
Old Feb 14th 2006, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

ayamonteangel is an unknown quantity at this point

Just stumbled on this site for the golf course at Isla Canela.

www.islacanelagolf.com

Angel
Old Feb 15th 2006, 8:46 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandDawnH
We put the rumours to our contacts in Ayamonte. They let us know that they were unable to find anybody within the town hall in Ayamonte or the regional planning office in Huelva who gives any credence to the rumours about planning permission at Costa Esuri. It is agreed that Fadesa have been trying to jump the gun and start planning or building the next phase of Costa Esuri which they believe is the fish farm to the south of the site; which they have purchased and want to build a marina with more accommodation, but cannot get planning permission for this yet (possibly due to the new rules for development on the coast which were passed for Andalucia during the last two or three weeks). Anything else seems to be unfounded.

At a meeting that our builders' engineer held with management at Fadesa today, they confirmed that the topography of the plots will not be altered any further. They also confirmed that buyers could complete their purchases within 3 or 4 weeks if they had the funding available (given our builders limited experience with Spanish banks, if you want a mortgage it could take a year or two!) However, our solicitor qualified that opinion following her own contact with Fadesa. Her information was that none of the individual plots have been completed yet, as they (Fadesa) are still waiting for the License from the Town Hall. They expect to have it within next month or month and a half, and then they will start to hand over the plots.

We are still confused (perhaps naively)as to why this 'License' has been delayed or indeed why it was not available when Fadesa first marketed the plots. (There seems to be no clause in our contract that states that the purchase was subject to the acquisition of any such license).

Nonetheless, it seems that things are now moving forward, albeit slowly.

Paul and Dawn
You would be extremely niave to complete your purchase of a plot in Spain that doesn`t have a licence.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

zenbukan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lesley
Hello!
Thanks.
Lesley
Hello Lesley,

I have just returned last night from ayamonte and due to complete today - we are in block 10. Overall very pleased - snagging was quite basic and progress had been made since the last visit ie window shutting etc. I think it is best to work on the assumption that not all the snagging has been done, but should accelerate when completed.
I have further info so if of interest please feel free to contact my via pm address.

Good luck
Chris
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

Gallardo Abogados is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all,

We are representing a number of clients buying in Ayamonte and we are checking with the vendor on daily basis completion, and it seems that they are catching up with the transfer of the properties, furthermore we have spoken with the Town Hall in Ayamonte and it seems that all paperwork is ok.
If you need any help, or assistance, please contact us in the following e-mail address [email protected]. Thanks

Miguel A. Gallardo
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

PaulandDawnH is an unknown quantity at this point

Well. That is not what Cristina told Dawn in her telephone conversation earlier this week, Miguel. So was Cristina misled by Fadesa? Sorry to reply in public but you don't answer our emails and don't return our phone calls.

Paul and Dawn

Originally Posted by Gallardo Abogados
Dear all,

We are representing a number of clients buying in Ayamonte and we are checking with the vendor on daily basis completion, and it seems that they are catching up with the transfer of the properties, furthermore we have spoken with the Town Hall in Ayamonte and it seems that all paperwork is ok.
If you need any help, or assistance, please contact us in the following e-mail address [email protected]. Thanks

Miguel A. Gallardo
Old Feb 16th 2006, 3:02 am
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zenbukan
Hello Lesley,

I have just returned last night from ayamonte and due to complete today - we are in block 10. Overall very pleased - snagging was quite basic and progress had been made since the last visit ie window shutting etc. I think it is best to work on the assumption that not all the snagging has been done, but should accelerate when completed.
I have further info so if of interest please feel free to contact my via pm address.

Good luck
Chris
Chris, if I read you correctly you believe the snags will be corrected more quickly once you have completed. I would strongly advise you complete once the snagging is done, not before.

Regards, Jules
Old Feb 16th 2006, 3:09 am
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ayamonteangel
Just stumbled on this site for the golf course at Isla Canela.

www.islacanelagolf.com

Angel
Interesting that a coupon for ten green fees reduces the cost per round to 36 Euros, if you buy 50 green fees the price is only 28 Euros (about 20 quid). If this is a good indicator of the deals available in the area, happy days.

Jules
Old Feb 16th 2006, 3:16 am
Rock on

Originally Posted by PaulandDawnH
Well. That is not what Cristina told Dawn in her telephone conversation earlier this week, Miguel. So was Cristina misled by Fadesa? Sorry to reply in public but you don't answer our emails and don't return our phone calls.

Paul and Dawn
Frustrating, isn't it? We are informed that Fadesa hope to complete on RVA 4 M4 towards the end of March, the first golf course is estimated to be finished late summer, and the issues around the utilities await resolution but look to be on the way. If this helps.

Jules
Old Feb 16th 2006, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Ned kelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Angie & Jules
Frustrating, isn't it? We are informed that Fadesa hope to complete on RVA 4 M4 towards the end of March, the first golf course is estimated to be finished late summer, and the issues around the utilities await resolution but look to be on the way. If this helps.

Jules
Hope your'e right, only problem is that its the 16th Feb now, would be nice to have a little notice to sort out holiday time, flights and possibly somewhere to stay, perhaps I'm being too demanding??
Ned=
Old Feb 17th 2006, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lesley
Hello!
Thanks.
Lesley

The show property for the Rago apartment in the Fedessa shed now has some very nice shower screens in both bathrooms. Has anybody managed to track down a supplier for these at reasonable prices??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.