NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Wikiposts

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Mar 19th 2024, 11:20 am
Just Joined

hannibulk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Originally Posted by fs05
So the status on the NEOM portal for you is "under offer" ??
I haven't been using a portal, I'm just in direct contact with NEOM HR and my future supervisor....
Old Mar 19th 2024, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

fs05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quite odd !! did they ask you to upload your documents, payslips, passport, degrees etc ?

Also did you applied direct thru Neom site or thru a 3rd party recruiter

Originally Posted by hannibulk
I haven't been using a portal, I'm just in direct contact with NEOM HR and my future supervisor....
Old Mar 19th 2024, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

ajuj12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me! I received my verbal offer the first week of January and have been going back and forth with Neom HR about the offer. Last week I was told the same thing about the hold - apparently the budget will be approved on March 24 so we should have some answers after
Fingers crossed this gets resolved by the end of March, can be quite frustrating at times.
Old Mar 19th 2024, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

OilTrader is an unknown quantity at this point

they normallly give you a link to apply through a portal which then you need to submit documents about yourself and the pre medical questionnaire. Normally you can see the status of your application there. For example Documents Requested->Under Offer -> In Offer (Written offer) -> not sure as I am Under Offer right now but I guess the visa process starts once you have the written offer.
Old Mar 19th 2024, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

OilTrader is an unknown quantity at this point

Me! I received my verbal offer the first week of January and have been going back and forth with Neom HR about the offer. Last week I was told the same thing about the hold - apparently the budget will be approved on March 24 so we should have some answers after that....
myself and a few others are also waiting too since last year.
Old Mar 20th 2024, 2:13 am
Just Joined

Gos_hi is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also in same situation, I had interview with my future supervisor and another manager. After the interview I was told that I will get an offer soon after budget approval and when hiring freeze is over. I am only in touch with my future supervisor
Old Mar 20th 2024, 2:54 am
Just Joined

Khmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ajuj12
I'm also waiting for my offer letter, but my Hiring Manager informed me that NEOM currently has a budget hold on all hires (across the board). I was told that there will be an update at the end of the month. Has anyone else received similar information?
My HR person originally told me to expect an offer in a week (early March). Its been 3 weeks now and I followed up and was told there are budgeting discussions going on and it is expected to resolve in the next 2 weeks.
Old Mar 20th 2024, 3:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Khmar
My HR person originally told me to expect an offer in a week (early March). Its been 3 weeks now and I followed up and was told there are budgeting discussions going on and it is expected to resolve in the next 2 weeks.
HR didn't even contact me. Lets see when i will get a call.
Old Mar 22nd 2024, 1:33 am
Just Joined

Alex90 is an unknown quantity at this point

I initiated my application process with Neom in early December 2023. However, the process seems to be taking longer than expected. Currently, the status on the NEOM Portal still indicates "Submit requested Document," despite me having already submitted all necessary documents. This status has persisted for about two months now. Is this delay normal? I've attempted to contact HR regarding this matter but haven't received any response.

I can see that some of you mentioned here that the hiring process may be frozen, but I'm unsure if that's the reason my application's status remains unchanged.

Could someone please provide insight into whether it's typical for the application status to still show "submit requested documents"? Additionally, any information on the expected timeline for progressing to the next step would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Old Mar 22nd 2024, 1:35 am
Just Joined

gentleben is an unknown quantity at this point

One suggestion from my experience is that they only want properly scanned documents. No photos from a camera.
Old Mar 22nd 2024, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

After submitted documents the next status is "under offer".

Originally Posted by Alex90
I initiated my application process with Neom in early December 2023. However, the process seems to be taking longer than expected. Currently, the status on the NEOM Portal still indicates "Submit requested Document," despite me having already submitted all necessary documents. This status has persisted for about two months now. Is this delay normal? I've attempted to contact HR regarding this matter but haven't received any response.

I can see that some of you mentioned here that the hiring process may be frozen, but I'm unsure if that's the reason my application's status remains unchanged.

Could someone please provide insight into whether it's typical for the application status to still show "submit requested documents"? Additionally, any information on the expected timeline for progressing to the next step would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Old Mar 22nd 2024, 2:06 am
Just Joined

Alex90 is an unknown quantity at this point

But how long does it usually take to change from (Submit Requested Documents) to (Under Offer)?

It has been about two months for me, and it still shows (Submit Requested Documents). So, is that normal?
Old Mar 22nd 2024, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

It varies, in my experience i think mine changed in two weeks time, but then its stuck on under offer for quite some time.
The other thing i noted was as soon as the process changed, all the documents i had uploaded disappeared.
Plus a back ground check also gets initiated with a third party company.

Originally Posted by Alex90
But how long does it usually take to change from (Submit Requested Documents) to (Under Offer)?

It has been about two months for me, and it still shows (Submit Requested Documents). So, is that normal?
Old Mar 22nd 2024, 2:17 am
Just Joined

huspus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone,

Can someone please help with the salary grades at NEOM? What salary grade does a Lead fall into and what is the max salary limit for a Lead after topping it up with 20 to 30%?

If someone’s current salary is more after neom’s 20% top up then do we have room for negotiation?

Thank You
Old Mar 23rd 2024, 10:46 pm
Just Joined

Hi

I have a few questions to those been working in Neom for sometime.

1. How is work environment in Neom? Do you get work life balance? I am hearing that first they give you single accommodation in NC2. Most offices are in NC1. It take 1 hour bus ride from NC2 to NC1 and back. Also i heard that the company is making you work more than 8 hours, usually people working 12 hours a day. Is this true?

2. I am hearing that it takes 12-18 months to get family accommodation in NC1. For those been in Neom for a year now, have you received family accommodation in NC1?

3. Is it really worth it to accept a package which only give 20-25% uplift? My understanding is they look at your gross salary and uplift it to 20-25% that will be your total package including all allowances.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.