Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Apr 2nd 2024, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

Bill.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Hello,
Based on you hiring process experience, who would discuss the salary with the candidate? The hiring manager or the headhunter?
Old Apr 2nd 2024, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

fs05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any idea what exchange rate is applied when converting UK salary + uplift to Saudi Riyals i.e GBP to SAR exchange rate ?
Old Apr 2nd 2024, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Also its April - any one heard about any news on the budget freeze , if its now removed or still ongoing ?
Old Apr 2nd 2024, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

nen9889 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fs05
Also its April - any one heard about any news on the budget freeze , if its now removed or still ongoing ?
It sounds as though it's still ongoing but will be finalised by the end of April?
Old Apr 2nd 2024, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

flyinghigh00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fs05
Any idea what exchange rate is applied when converting UK salary + uplift to Saudi Riyals i.e GBP to SAR exchange rate ?
It should be the exchange rate at the time of written offer.
Old Apr 2nd 2024, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

flyinghigh00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bill.0
Hello,
Based on you hiring process experience, who would discuss the salary with the candidate? The hiring manager or the headhunter?
The headhunter discusses your salary and HR is the one that approves it. As others have mentioned, it is a set formula and there isn’t much room for negotiation. The hiring manager isn’t involved.
Old Apr 2nd 2024, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Do you feel that you can still approach Neom (HR or Recruiting manager) to check for updates or are you all just 'going with the flow'?
Old Apr 2nd 2024, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

OilTrader is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nen9889
Do you feel that you can still approach Neom (HR or Recruiting manager) to check for updates or are you all just 'going with the flow'?
I'm going with the flow at this point. They seem to know as much as we do.
Old Apr 4th 2024, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by simon88881
I have also interviewed on 25th March 2024, and next day i have received to upload my documents which i have uploaded HR told me it takes 4 weeks for offer approval should be after Eid. Is there any news on your side.

I heard there are no accommodations at NC1, NC2 and Oxagon is also full shall we be ended up living in Dubba city?

Glad to hear there has been a little movement and things have moved forward for you. Was your interview with HR or the recruiting manager?
Old Apr 4th 2024, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

gentleben is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you received offer?
I started this week.

Everything is now shut down for EID, for the next week. So bear this in mind. Also everything recruitment related goes at a different pace in the Kingdom, you'll just have to bear with it.
Old Apr 5th 2024, 1:15 am
Just Joined

varshanswamy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have completed 2 rounds of interview from NEOM, post which I was informed I am selected, and based on the latest update that I recieved from Consultant there has been a Purchase Order raised for my offer.
Post EID, if all approvals are in place then I should get my offer.
I had couple of questions, regarding NEOM, I have gone through multiple posts already, but did not get answers to all my questions, so posting it here.

1. I am a currently on Resident Visa and working in Abu Dhabi. What would be process that I need to follow post the offer/contract release as next steps.
2. Typically how many days does it take for the entire process of Saudi Visa and any other Verification to complete. I need this information, to give notice to my current employer, considering that I dont want to end up being jobless for too long if the Saudi Visa and other Verification takes more time.
3. I am an Indian Citizen, and a lady, For moving to United Arab Emirates, I had got my Marks Card Attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ( United Arab Emirates), I wanted to know if need to get a new attestation for Saudi Arabi.
4. If I get the offer I would be on Single Status Visa, I was told I would be provided accommodation. As I read in posts the accommodation is called cabin. I wanted to know if there is a small kitchen area, where using the electric cook top, one can do some basic cooking or its just bed and bath.

Old Apr 5th 2024, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Ossie_82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gentleben
I started this week.

Everything is now shut down for EID, for the next week. So bear this in mind. Also everything recruitment related goes at a different pace in the Kingdom, you'll just have to bear with it.
The below Bloomberg article claims that NEOM's 2024 budget has not yet been approved which is consistent with some of the messages people have received on this forum. Probably why there has been a delay in offers being made.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...t-project-neom
Old Apr 5th 2024, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Very interesting article but you’re right it totally corroborates what everyone has been hearing (which is reassuring in many ways!).

Let’s see what happens after EID and hope things take a little traction again. It is worrying that after all this time the budget still hasn’t been finalised (and I totally get that things move very differently) as it seems to be a sticking point.
Old Apr 5th 2024, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

OilTrader is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ossie_82
The below Bloomberg article claims that NEOM's 2024 budget has not yet been approved which is consistent with some of the messages people have received on this forum. Probably why there has been a delay in offers being made.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...t-project-neom
good read, thank you for sharing. Judging from this article the 2030 deadline seems unlikely to come to fruition. They have downsized the line population from 1million people to 300,000 for 2030.

Hopefully those that have interviewed and been promised positions are still able to move and contribute to this ambitious world changing project.

Old Apr 10th 2024, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

How long it took you to receive offer, after uploading the documents.
i am waiting since Last week of Feb. The timelines are quite fluid and it varies from applicant to applicant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.