Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Dec 18th 2023, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

Heisenberg00007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Does "Under Offer" is the last step or there is another status and we have to wait more before the offer letter?
Old Dec 18th 2023, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

OilTrader is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Heisenberg00007
Does "Under Offer" is the last step or there is another status and we have to wait more before the offer letter?
From what I have read on the forum Under Offer becomes "In Offer" when the letter is about to come.
Old Dec 25th 2023, 12:45 am
Just Joined

gentleben is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OilTrader
From what I have read on the forum Under Offer becomes "In Offer" when the letter is about to come.
Can confirm that's what happened to me this morning, then got my offer through about an hour ago.
Old Dec 25th 2023, 12:57 am
Just Joined

Perfecto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gentleben
Can confirm that's what happened to me this morning, then got my offer through about an hour ago.
Hey congrats on the offer!

id really appreciate if someone could post/dm me the link to where i can access the online status. I seem to have lost the original email and looking at the career website I can’t find the applied for/document upload section. Thank you and merry Christmas
Old Dec 25th 2023, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gentleben
Good news. Congrats!
Helpfully we will all receive it
Old Dec 26th 2023, 5:27 am
Just Joined

OZ_Expat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AAABritishExpat
Urgent help needed: Distance Learning Form (DLF)

I am stuck on my degree attestation as the agency (and also SACM) requires that the university filled in a form called Distance Learning Form (DLF) which states that my degree was not online. My degree was all in-camp face-to-face. The issue I am in the UK and my university is in the US. I checked my university website and they don't provide this service. I also tried with emails and calls with no luck as they say they do not have the service of filling this form, especially since I am away.

I feel I am going in circles. I know that my question might not have an answer but just sharing it in case someone had a similar experience or have any suggestions to share.

Thanks!
AAABritishExpat , I'm wondering how did your mission to get your DLF filled for degree attestation go? I'm about to start that and need it done by 2 colleges and a university in the US.
Old Dec 26th 2023, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Expat_Aspirant is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, any update about 2024 headcount approval?
Do they start sending the offers?
I am tired of being waiting...

Does anyone have any updates on this please?

I've been verbally told by my recruiter a couple of weeks ago that my offer will come as soon as the new headcount is approved.

​​​​​​I was between jobs for the past few months but have recently been made an offer from another employer.

Neom would be my preferred option though.

My dilemma is that if I accept the other job, and then get the Neom offer in a few weeks, then it wouldn't be right to leave a new job that I had just joined.

I would rather stay without a job for another month or so IF I knew Neom is progressing towards an offer soon.

Thus really keen to understand if the headcount is approved now.

Any info really appreciated 🙏🏽

Last edited by Expat_Aspirant; Dec 26th 2023 at 10:08 pm.
Old Dec 26th 2023, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

Perfecto is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone had posted that they had received their formal offer on Christmas Day, so you can assume things are moving forward. I do recall others mentioning that the headcount approvals were done before Christmas so things should move forward soon. Also it is holiday season for many expats so I guess if your hiring manager/hr rep has gone on break they won’t be signing off on offers until they return…

Originally Posted by Expat_Aspirant
Does anyone have any updates on this?

I've been verbally told by my recruiter a couple of weeks ago that my offer will come as soon as the new headcount is approved.

​​​​​​I was between jobs for the past few months but have recently been made an offer from another employer.

Neom would be my preferred option though.

My dilemma is that if I accept the other job, and then get the Neom offer in a few weeks, then it wouldn't be right to leave a new job that I had just joined.

I would rather stay without a job for another month or so IF I knew Neom is progressing towards an offer.

Thus really keen to understand if the headcount is approved now.
Old Dec 27th 2023, 6:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Perfecto
Someone had posted that they had received their formal offer on Christmas Day, so you can assume things are moving forward. I do recall others mentioning that the headcount approvals were done before Christmas so things should move forward soon. Also it is holiday season for many expats so I guess if your hiring manager/hr rep has gone on break they won’t be signing off on offers until they return…
Thanks. Chased up with my HR Rep today and indeed got an automated out of office response. Guess I'll have to wait till the new year
Old Dec 28th 2023, 2:32 am
Just Joined

Bulldogs94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, might seem stupid but what’s the rules on smoking tobacco/vaping? Is this allowed on both camps?

Old Dec 28th 2023, 2:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BMH77
Yes and yes. A lot of folks smoke and vape around here.
Check this post
Old Dec 29th 2023, 9:39 am
Just Joined

gentleben is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Perfecto
Hey congrats on the offer!

id really appreciate if someone could post/dm me the link to where i can access the online status. I seem to have lost the original email and looking at the career website I can’t find the applied for/document upload section. Thank you and merry Christmas
Will do, as soon as I can post links.
Old Dec 29th 2023, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

lzas is an unknown quantity at this point

Curious if anyone has any feedback on transferring NEOM salary payments to a US based bank. Utilizing SWIFT numbers. We do not use IBAN.
Old Jan 1st 2024, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

Hello,
Happy new year!

Did you all receive the letter offer or not yet?
because I am still waiting and I did not receive any update...
Old Jan 1st 2024, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

OilTrader is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
Happy new year!

Did you all receive the letter offer or not yet?
because I am still waiting and I did not receive any update...
nope, still Under Offer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.