Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:43 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by wardy2
sold

WAHOO
CONGRATULATIONS KAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
How excited are you?!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 3:59 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone, Beth I am so excited. (will try and keep my feet on the ground incase it goes titsup though)

We did negotiate a little under previous offer but they are in a position to move quickly.

We weighed up spending 6k on holiday in may to validate on return tickets or 2k for single tickets. Allso still have to spend to get singles further down the line.

Buyer is going in on Saturday with her mortgage offer and solicitors details and she knows she needs to keep on top of things.

If at any point EA feels she is dragging her feet house goes back on the market, she doesnt seem to think there will be a problem though.

Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

sold

WAHOO
GREAT

Hope it all goes smoothly for you x

Tina x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:35 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Just rung my EA to see if she's had any news. Apparently she's left quite a few messages on the man's answerphone asking him to ring her with a decision. Still no reply
I think it's a no go now.......just wish he'd have the decency to say 'NO' to stop this 'not knowing what is going on' :curse:
Oh well.......down the snake I go....back to square No 1 again
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:37 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Just rung my EA to see if she's had any news. Apparently she's left quite a few messages on the man's answerphone asking him to ring her with a decision. Still no reply
I think it's a no go now.......just wish he'd have the decency to say 'NO' to stop this 'not knowing what is going on' :curse:
Beth x x
Hey , maybe he is away ?

yes it be nice if he said one way or other tho , hold on in there !

have faith
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:39 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hereshoping
Actually we've got our visa, but we can't move until July because of work.

The buyers did come up by £2,000 which we've almost accepted. We're just wrangling over move dates but (touch wood) we've got a deal that suits us both

Get in there!!!!!! I'd move in with my mother in law if it meant we could sell
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:40 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hey , maybe he is away ?

yes it be nice if he said one way or other tho , hold on in there !

have faith
Well I think if he was keen he would have told his wife to tell the EA
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:42 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Well I think if he was keen he would have told his wife to tell the EA
Beth x x
i know
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Beth x x

Sorry to hear about your buyer p*****g about

I've just had a chat with our EA, who reckons we need to drop our price as there is now yet another house round the corner on for £5k less. That's all we need, there are now 3 identical houses for sale within the same 2 roads , ours has the biggest garden by far and the other 2 are right next to a proposed development of 5 new luxury homes behind a nearby hotel. Despite opposition, the local council has passed the plans which will allow all the building site traffic to come through our new estate:curse:
The good point to all this, is the construction traffic will not come past us at all but will go right past the other 2 houses, and one of the houses is right next to where they are going to build.
I did suggest to the EA that she drops that into conversation if any viewers are also looking at the other houses

So I reckon that gives us the advantage but could do without all the same house for sale

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Get in there!!!!!! I'd move in with my mother in law if it meant we could sell
OMG No, that really would be taking it too far

I can't stand my in laws and they hate me

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beth

I love your new avatar, looks a bit like whne I ride my well built cob

Sam
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:46 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Sorry to hear about your buyer p*****g about

I've just had a chat with our EA, who reckons we need to drop our price as there is now yet another house round the corner on for £5k less. That's all we need, there are now 3 identical houses for sale within the same 2 roads , ours has the biggest garden by far and the other 2 are right next to a proposed development of 5 new luxury homes behind a nearby hotel. Despite opposition, the local council has passed the plans which will allow all the building site traffic to come through our new estate:curse:
The good point to all this, is the construction traffic will not come past us at all but will go right past the other 2 houses, and one of the houses is right next to where they are going to build.
I did suggest to the EA that she drops that into conversation if any viewers are also looking at the other houses

So I reckon that gives us the advantage but could do without all the same house for sale

Sam
Hi Sam , last thing you need ... but hopefully ppl can see past that . You just gotta keep it nice & tidy , looking its best & do what i do ........... hope
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:47 pm
Make it happen!!!!

My EA just said that this is the quietest they've been for as long as she can remember
Things just aren't moving around here
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:48 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
As of today our house has gone back on the market.

I gave our buyer 2 weeks to find another buyer (their buy dropped out) think that was fair but now I'm back to cleaning and tiding

Hope we all have lots of viewers over the easter hols good luck all.

Tina x
That's bad news for you. Certainly was fair of you to give them 2 weeks.

Let's hope you won't have to clean and tidy for long.

sold

WAHOO
YAY. CONGRATULATIONS.

Excellent news, Wardy. Well done.

CONGRATULATIONS KAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
How excited are you?!!!!!
Beth x x
Bring back the Hippo, Beth. I didn't recognise you.

I think it's a no go now.......just wish he'd have the decency to say 'NO' to stop this 'not knowing what is going on'
Beth x x
That's a good analogy. House selling is like a game of snakes and ladders.

Big Hug
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:49 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

My EA just said that this is the quietest they've been for as long as she can remember
Things just aren't moving around here
Beth x x
< shaking head .... then another EA tell you they busy ! .

loads of new sale boards up round here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.