Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:39 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by wardy2
sorry mary, where are you?

Merseyside but on the border of Lancashire................Billinge to be exact!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:39 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Morning all. What a beautiful day it is.

If it's like this every day until we move then I wont mind walking to school everyday at all.

EA phoned this morning. Got another viewer next Tuesday at 5.30pm. YAY.

Good luck for everyone else today.
Great news, hope they will be buyers!

Great news on the viewing O2O we have one for next Tuesday to.

Had a viewer Monday night, the feedback was upstairs not big enough although when they were here went on about how big upstairs was

Viewer last night seemed to like it, but I have taken to going out and leaving hubby to it, he seems pretty good at it.

Nothing else booked now til next week the girls in the office say this past 2 days have been manic though so fingers crossed spring is the house buying time.
Also good luck with the viewing next Tuesday, those viewers eh, they just can't make up their minds , at least you seem to have a lot going on in the viewing department, so fingers crossed

BTW did you see, I had a go at multiquoting also?

Well, have to get my son from school now, will be back later on.

Miranda
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:41 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't believe it's 10.49 already Still sat here in my nighty, looking like i've been dragged through a hedge backwards Better go and get ready and feed the dog!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:45 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good luck to you too Kaye.

Shame about the Monday lot. They sound a bit mad to me.... Better off without them.

Lets hope there is a good period starting now.

Would have been a good buyer though everything ready to go for a quick sale.

Not sure why they bothered to come and look round our area they were looking at the next higher priced area, probably priced out of that one.

They will have to look at paying a good 50K more to get something bigger unless they get a do-er-upper.

My house turned up in todays paper "feature house" my arse just a piccy on front page with a write up not much to write home about.

Despite being promised it last week I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

Hope it attracts some lookers though.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:48 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Merseyside but on the border of Lancashire................Billinge to be exact!

I know someone else who is struggling in that area, is nothing selling at all, or do you think it is a certain price range?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:50 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

WOOHOO!!!! Great news Janine.

Good luck for Tuesday.

Lovely here too - although the forcast isn't good for the Bank Holiday - why do we ever think it will be???
Thanks FA. Yes, I've heard it's supposed to be crap over Easter, for a change.

Great news on the viewing O2O we have one for next Tuesday to.

Had a viewer Monday night, the feedback was upstairs not big enough although when they were here went on about how big upstairs was

Viewer last night seemed to like it, but I have taken to going out and leaving hubby to it, he seems pretty good at it.

Nothing else booked now til next week the girls in the office say this past 2 days have been manic though so fingers crossed spring is the house buying time.
Thanks Wardy. Good luck with yours on Tuesday too.

Bloomin' viewers they're a pain in the backside. My OH is rubbish at the viewings, so I always end up doing them.

It's dead where i am
Sorry to hear that Mary. Fingers crossed it'll pick up for you very soon.

Originally Posted by tum
Great news, hope they will be buyers!

Miranda
Hope so Miranda, really hope so.

Can't believe it's 10.49 already Still sat here in my nighty, looking like i've been dragged through a hedge backwards Better go and get ready and feed the dog!
Tut, tut. The poor dog must be starving.

We really need a fingers crossed smilie for the WPHS thread.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - at least I'm dressed, have cleaned the kitchen and made a start on the next box of paperwork... I feel virtuous now...

Would have been a good buyer though everything ready to go for a quick sale.

Not sure why they bothered to come and look round our area they were looking at the next higher priced area, probably priced out of that one.

They will have to look at paying a good 50K more to get something bigger unless they get a do-er-upper.

My house turned up in todays paper "feature house" my arse just a piccy on front page with a write up not much to write home about.

Despite being promised it last week I will give her the benefit of the doubt.
Hope it attracts some lookers though.
Good news that you got in the paper - I reckon they were over optimistic re the dates. As you say, you can cut them some slack ONCE... Especially as you're getting so many viewers.

That couple realy shouldn't have been looking at your house should they? never mind, onwards and upwards.

We are hopefully in next month's Cardiff Life with the new EA, (have to wait until the contract with the old EA runs out...) It's a glossy magazine aimed at the 'movers and shakers' as the EA put it. I had to laugh when he said that.

Last edited by Fly Away; Mar 19th 2008 at 11:03 am.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks FA. Yes, I've heard it's supposed to be crap over Easter, for a change.

Sorry to depress you.

Thanks Wardy. Good luck with yours on Tuesday too.

Bloomin' viewers they're a pain in the backside. My OH is rubbish at the viewings, so I always end up doing them.

SNAP!!

Sorry to hear that Mary. Fingers crossed it'll pick up for you very soon.

Hope so Miranda, really hope so.

Tut, tut. The poor dog must be starving.

We really need a fingers crossed smilie for the WPHS thread.
Here you go!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:14 am
aka DORIS

LOL - at least I'm dressed, have cleaned the kitchen and made a start on the next box of paperwork... I feel virtuous now...

I am so bored my house is spotless, washing and ironing done, would normally go to the pub for lunch, but my bessie is having an op today and don't want to move away from the phone incase her mum rings.

Don't know what else to do, I've even shredded most stuff I've even made a start on the xmas shopping though Theres some bargains to be had you know and i'm going to deliver them all before we leave.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Great some more viewings for some of you, we are still viewerless and no contact from the EA, but we are not ringing them and we can use there lack of contact as one of the reasons for sacking them next week, the lack of viewers being the other of course!!!!

I have been at the hairdressers and it was great I have had all my blond and red highlights put back. The last time I went I had it dyed just brown for when I went to Oz, but it looked so dull in comparison and you could really see my grey hairs as they started to grow so I am a happy bunny right now.

Better get cracking, I left kids and Jason a list of jobs to do when I left this morning and they have been busy, so I need to do some bits now too, before burying Joseph in the garden later today

Tracy
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am so bored my house is spotless, washing and ironing done, would normally go to the pub for lunch, but my bessie is having an op today and don't want to move away from the phone incase her mum rings.

Don't know what else to do, I've even shredded most stuff I've even made a start on the xmas shopping though Theres some bargains to be had you know and i'm going to deliver them all before we leave.
OMG, you're good Kaye. At least I have the excuse that we have 50 odd boxes of paperwork - from 25 years of living together, various businesses, properties etc. I am currently chugging through the last years filing, (not done..) and chucking half of it as I go. Then I can go through and put to one side, the stuff we need. I plan to have a bonfire with the rest.. beats shredding..

Christmas. EEEEEEEK

Fingers crossed for good news for your friend soon.

Last edited by Fly Away; Mar 19th 2008 at 11:28 am.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:40 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I'm going to use that one.

Don't know what else to do, I've even shredded most stuff I've even made a start on the xmas shopping though. Theres some bargains to be had you know and i'm going to deliver them all before we leave.
Hope your friend is ok after her op.

Do you want to come round my house and do all my cleaning, ironing, sorting, chucking, shredding, burning etc.

I am not even going to think about Christmas. They can all have a card this year and be grateful with that.

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Great some more viewings for some of you, we are still viewerless and no contact from the EA, but we are not ringing them and we can use there lack of contact as one of the reasons for sacking them next week, the lack of viewers being the other of course!!!!

I have been at the hairdressers and it was great I have had all my blond and red highlights put back. The last time I went I had it dyed just brown for when I went to Oz, but it looked so dull in comparison and you could really see my grey hairs as they started to grow so I am a happy bunny right now.

Better get cracking, I left kids and Jason a list of jobs to do when I left this morning and they have been busy, so I need to do some bits now too, before burying Joseph in the garden later today

Tracy
Glad you're feeling better after having your hair done. I want to get mine done again soon.

Good luck with your St Joseph.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

NOOOO!!!!

Bloomin This Morning - watching it while sorting papers out - they have an expert on telling FTB's NOT to buy now, wait until WE drop our prices in 12 months time.

12 Months, I can't wait that long..... Already waited 10 months. Our visa is temporary so have to get there really soon. F*k it all. I was feeling good until I saw that. Feel like crying now.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:43 am
aka bunja

NOOOO!!!!

Bloomin This Morning - watching it while sorting papers out - they have an expert on telling FTB's NOT to buy now, wait until WE drop our prices in 12 months time.

12 Months, I can't wait that long..... Already waited 10 months. Our visa is temporary so have to get there really soon. F*k it all. I was feeling good until I saw that. Feel like crying now.
Let's just hope that all the FTB's are at work.

Turn the telly off, don't watch it anymore. It's just full of doom and gloom at the moment.

Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jasonmb

Go Tracy!!!

Tracy
I had mine done on Monday and feel so much better too. I think we have all been so busy / preoccupied to look after ourselves.

Good luck with the St Joe - I've got to find one now...

Thanks. I'm going to use that one.

You're welcome.

Hope your friend is ok after her op.

Do you want to come round my house and do all my cleaning, ironing, sorting, chucking, shredding, burning etc.

I am not even going to think about Christmas. They can all have a card this year and be grateful with that.

Good plan!

Glad you're feeling better after having your hair done. I want to get mine done again soon.

Good luck with your St Joseph.

How are things with you Janine? definately get your hair done - makes you feel so much better.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.