Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I should have made my Ea take off his shiny pointy shoes but he wouldnt have felt quite so Estate Agentish and powerful *rolls eyes* in fact I think he would cry.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:07 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

This is how I feel :

Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:10 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'll swipe it off you then

NO!!!! I have visions of me clipping the EA and viewers accross the backs of their heads if they dare walk on my new rug!!!!
Hey I make our EA take her shoes off when she comes in.......I mean.....stillettoes on solid oak wood flooring......HEEELLLLLOOOOOOO
Beth x x
take it ,, if you want it
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:10 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

right ttfn , good luck am off drinking

yay
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

PMSL Beth - you poor thing, just reminded me why I dont drink in the house particuarly on a school night!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:14 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
take it ,, if you want it
Oh......no thanks.....you can keep it....LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:15 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Oh......no thanks.....you can keep it....LOL
Beth x x
lol
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:15 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Gonnago
PMSL Beth - you poor thing, just reminded me why I dont drink in the house particuarly on a school night!
TBH......we hardly drink at all......but when we do my god do we feel it!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:18 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

which one? Give me time man......I'm rubbing my shaggy pile back up!!!!
Beth x x
What were you doing on the shaggy pile then to make it go flat!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

The clue is in the question

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I should have made my Ea take off his shiny pointy shoes but he wouldnt have felt quite so Estate Agentish and powerful *rolls eyes* in fact I think he would cry.
Our EA takes his shoes off and guess what, he has white bloody socks, I ask you, do they not have any style?
BE Forum Addict

Although Im a little fazed why you wouldnt allow someone to walk on it but you would happily shag on it maybe its just me who makes a mess
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:21 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
Our EA takes his shoes off and guess what, he has white bloody socks, I ask you, do they not have any style?
thats a disgrace
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nickywes
I just spat my tea out. I HATE white socks....everyone hates white socks
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by Icarus
thats a disgrace
May have to take him in hand - ginger hair parted in the middle, shiniest shoes ever, white socks, pig looking face, 40ISH AND STILL SINGLE!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.