Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I never knew you felt that way about Tiggs.
LOL
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:32 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
ooooooooooooh NOW they didnt tell me about a free period but she did mention a rebate Will call in again tomorrow to double check - would be nice for someone to pay some money IN to my account as oppose to OUT
WTFC on the other hand - what a palarva!! STILL not sure the woman understood what i was going on about :curse:
dont know if it depends on your council - but i would definitely try asking again
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i think this applies to just about everyone when you are trying to emigrate
Too true!

I have all this yet to come. The last time we moved was bad enough. I've only just changed the address on one of my bank accounts!! (Not for want of trying, they kept messing it up!)
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

i will - tomorrow mornign for sure!

My out look now is NOT to worry! I am outta here next week. I have done all i can here. I have let everyone know a forwarding address and told them to send final bills there - I am damned sure the bills will arrive quicker than the rebates But Im going to concentrate on getting up and running our new life - this old one will sort itself out. You know what they say ...............

No wurries!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps - think the elephants were chocolate withdrawels!! just had a Boost and now feel fine again SEE!! chocolate really does cure all
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:37 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Too true!

I have all this yet to come. The last time we moved was bad enough. I've only just changed the address on one of my bank accounts!! (Not for want of trying, they kept messing it up!)
i still get post for the lady who lived in this house before me ... i have been here 10 years
you would think she would have sorted it out by now
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

dont know if it depends on your council - but i would definitely try asking again
They're all idiots! Try writing, one or two of them can read........................ If you try to do it over the phone they will only ask you to write anyway.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i will - tomorrow mornign for sure!

My out look now is NOT to worry! I am outta here next week. I have done all i can here. I have let everyone know a forwarding address and told them to send final bills there - I am damned sure the bills will arrive quicker than the rebates But Im going to concentrate on getting up and running our new life - this old one will sort itself out. You know what they say ...............

No wurries!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps - think the elephants were chocolate withdrawels!! just had a Boost and now feel fine again SEE!! chocolate really does cure all
Makes sense to me!

i still get post for the lady who lived in this house before me ... i have been here 10 years
you would think she would have sorted it out by now
PMSL. We have the same problem, I open it now as most of it is junk mail. I have accidentally opened private mail too. I did reseal it and put it through their letter box marked 'opened in error'. Although I did mean to open it............

We have moved house 15 times in 20 years. Our post must be all over the UK!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:46 am
sneaking a peek ...

SEE!! chocolate really does cure all
i've been saying this for years
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i've been saying this for years
Cos it's true! Cured me of being a size 10 anyway!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Cos it's true! Cured me of being a size 10 anyway!
And me
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

i thought you got a 'free' period for a certain lenght of time?
You get a 50% discount if it us unfurnished I believe !

A x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:57 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
You go through various stages of paranoid behaviour and insanity selling dont you ! Im sure all will be well petal

A X
thanks, feel slightly better today, spoke to bottom of chains solicitor and all should be fine so fingers crossed

Originally Posted by somme
How is your house spotless, I have boxes everywhere, clothes on the floor where I have sold the chest of drawers :Why are you changing the removal date?

Tiggs must be busy You will soon be there
i know my house doesnt look like we're going anywhere, im to much of a tidier changing date cos the original one was this friday and no way are bottom of chain going to be ready and also my buyer couldnt get time of work and also it works out better cause we wont be homeless for so long

just spoken to our solicitor - our buyers are not going to do the drains survey as when they spoke to northumbria water they were told that everything had been done as part of the planning permission - so one less thing to worry about!

it also turns out that we dont need the retrospective consent (we did planning permission but i had forgotten about the covenant on our deeds that said we needed council permission to build onto the house that we though we were missing for our extension - as it turns out it has already been done :no idea what is going on as we didnt do it so it must have been done as part of the normal planning permission?!!! Solicitor was as puzzled as we were!

anyway this all means that we are just waiting for our buyers to say they are ready to set a date - solicitor is going to chase them asap and get back to us.
sounds good

anyone got a bucket? feel sick this time next week we will be up up and away
yep just pass it to me when you've finished 12 days and counting

You get a 50% discount if it us unfurnished I believe !

A x
ahhh thats why when i phoned my council today about cancelling tax, she asked if we were moving our furniture out on the day we move out
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by want2bthere
thanks, feel slightly better today, spoke to bottom of chains solicitor and all should be fine so fingers crossed

i know my house doesnt look like we're going anywhere, im to much of a tidier changing date cos the original one was this friday and no way are bottom of chain going to be ready and also my buyer couldnt get time of work and also it works out better cause we wont be homeless for so long

sounds good

yep just pass it to me when you've finished 12 days and counting

ahhh thats why when i phoned my council today about cancelling tax, she asked if we were moving our furniture out on the day we move out
FOUNTAIN OF ALL KNOWLEDGE ME !

A x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

FOUNTAIN OF ALL KNOWLEDGE ME !

A x
PMSL!

Evening all!

Anyone doing anything exciting?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!

Evening all!

Anyone doing anything exciting?
My best mate and her family have just left after the good byes! she was a mess - I havent cried once - am i a heartless b****????????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.