Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 23rd 2008, 1:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by JenniGee
You lot are all lucky I'm not still an Approved Social Worker - I'd have you all sectioned for sure ::

Burying statues in the garden? Carrying prayers around in your pockets? Arranging cult-like triple burials? Sounds like a mass outbreak of pseudo-psycho-stress-related-hysteria to me :

*wondering-if-she's-still-got-any-strait-jackets-JenniGee*

p.s. D'you like the avatar - it's my very own lucky talisman - IT'S GEORGE ::
Think you're right there Jen, but a small dose of pseudo-psycho-stress-related-hysteria never hurt anyone.

How's the move going - have you found the kettle, the chocolate hobnobs and the TV yet? Obviously you have the lappy already! Essential first!

Is that our George Lomabrd?? Kissy kissy

Originally Posted by nickywes
Sorry still can't multi-quote, think I have cocked the computer up somehow.

We have just had a burial: It was really funny, OH came out with me and dug the hole and then got down on his knees while I read the prayer (we have got big bushes out the front so nobody saw us). I was p***ing myself laughing. Now if this doesn't work northing will:
PMSL. Just did ours, dug a hole, put it in and put a little cairn of stones on top - nice touch I thought. Said BOTH prayers and a little one of my own. OH might not believe this when I tell I tell him. I had a few funny looks as cars went past. We live on a narrow road, right on a bend, so everyone goes past really slowly. I just smiled.
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:18 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

yer all freaking nuts .... & coming from me thats serious
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
That's very worrying..... you have to laugh though.
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That's very worrying..... you have to laugh though.
i did stifle a small giggle
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:25 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Bet you have bought one really but don't want to appear silly
Next video will be you burying it
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
Next video will be you burying it
its not that type of film .....
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:32 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Old May 23rd 2008, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL. there are just so many inappropriate things I could say right now...
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:39 am
Handsome Internet Guy

LOL. there are just so many inappropriate things I could say right now...
Well what a thing to say , i couldn't believe it
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

We may be nuts but this St Joe stuff is creeping me out.

Just went to check he was still in the pot in the front garden ( incase the builders came back looking for my stash) and the cats like to dig in there. Well he was all safe and sound just coved him up a bit when the phone rung! It was 1 of our agents they have a viewing for us

They haven't sent anyone for ages and when I popped in there yesterday they told me they haven't sold a house in months It St Joe working his magic.

Wonder if there is a figure to bury to win the lottery?
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well what a thing to say , i couldn't believe it
I'm sure you can Ic!
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by steveandtina

Just went to check he was still in the pot in the front garden ( incase the builders came back looking for my stash) and the cats like to dig in there. Well he was all safe and sound just coved him up a bit when the phone rung! It was 1 of our agents they have a viewing for us

They haven't sent anyone for ages and when I popped in there yesterday they told me they haven't sold a house in months It St Joe working his magic.

Old May 23rd 2008, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by steveandtina

That is spooky!! My luck changed as soon as I ordered one. I hope it continues in the same way.

When's the viewing? Fingers crossed for this one. Did they explain what happened to the stinkers? (Or did I miss that?)
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:01 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Is that our George Lomabrd?? Kissy kissy
Are you makin' eyes at my man???

(well, after PP I'm first )

Yep, it's George circa 1950 I reckon, what a suave, sophisticated hunka man-flesh he is too - very Cary Grant I'll email him in a bit & ask him when it was taken
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL, I knew you'd do that.

Tina - you need a money plant to win money... not sure if they work or not..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.