Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL. Well you said it...
:
Cheek!

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
hello darlin'

nah! dont mind doing my own as i'm not bothered if i mess those up. i'd be petrified if i got something wrong on anyone elses though
I doubt if you could make things any worse!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:25 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Cheek!

you havent seen my maths!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

you havent seen my maths!
In our case, you only need to be able to do subtraction!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

hello darlin'

Hiya SS! How are you? Got that visa application in? Come and join us on January applicants if you have.

nah! dont mind doing my own as i'm not bothered if i mess those up. i'd be petrified if i got something wrong on anyone elses though
You just need a bit more practice - and some CONFIDENCE woman!

Cheek!

You know you love me really.

Hope you don't feel too poorly SC - it's not man flu is it??
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

In our case, you only need to be able to do subtraction!
PMSL. It's a good case for SS to start on then.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:29 am

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5828397]You just need a bit more practice - and some CONFIDENCE woman!

aww thanks hun!

application not in yet still waiting for OH to get a few bits together):curse:
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:30 am

PMSL. It's a good case for SS to start on then.
should be used to that with my accounts!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[quote=Sheff_Sparky;5828401]
You just need a bit more practice - and some CONFIDENCE woman!

aww thanks hun!

application not in yet still waiting for OH to get a few bits together):curse:
I know that feeling well. We cold have submitted a month before we did - the delay was OH not wanting to ask for an updated reference. In the end I wrote the reference and emailed it to his referee and t came back 2 days later. MEN!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

should be used to that with my accounts!
LOL - tell me about it - we have so many bills to pay and no income at the moment - plus house prices dropping. Bloomin heck, I promised myself not to think about this...
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope you don't feel too poorly SC - it's not man flu is it??
Nah, am not too bad, just feel tired & sicky!
OMG! Just had a thought FA, you didn't wish pregnancy on me did you?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:35 am

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5828412]

I know that feeling well. We cold have submitted a month before we did - the delay was OH not wanting to ask for an updated reference. In the end I wrote the reference and emailed it to his referee and t came back 2 days later. MEN!
well he waited 4 months for a reference from his boss now i'm waiting for him to print off the others and get his mates (or whoever it is)to sign them so we can get a move on!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah, am not too bad, just feel tired & sicky!
OMG! Just had a thought FA, you didn't wish pregnancy on me did you?
You know me too well - it did cross my mind.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:37 am

You know me too well - it did cross my mind.
sallywants a baby?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[quote=Sheff_Sparky;5828426]

well he waited 4 months for a reference from his boss now i'm waiting for him to print off the others and get his mates (or whoever it is)to sign them so we can get a move on!
Is your OH related to my OH?? they sound like twins. If I were you, I'd sort them out myself - as if you make a mistake, he will be forced to correct it and then the job is done!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sallywants a baby?
Well, i don't think so - but i was saying the other day that so many women have got PG on this forum lately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.