the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:40 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5828437]
Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

Is your OH related to my OH?? they sound like twins. If I were you, I'd sort them out myself - as if you make a mistake, he will be forced to correct it and then the job is done!
i would but i dont have the time, what with the kids, studying and decorating and gardening and housework. it's a wonder i have time to pee!

PG???? as in the tea?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:42 am

righ then girls.

gotts go and get kids, cook tea, get ready and go to college!

see you all tomorrow xx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Sheff_Sparky;5828451]
Originally Posted by Fly Away

i would but i dont have the time, what with the kids, studying and decorating and gardening and housework. it's a wonder i have time to pee!

PG???? as in the tea?
I know the feeling hun Give me a broom and I'll stick it up my arse and sweep the floor too.

PG as in up the duff!!

Thanks SS and SC for the K's - just found them.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

well he waited 4 months for a reference from his boss now i'm waiting for him to print off the others and get his mates (or whoever it is)to sign them so we can get a move on!
Withold s*x until he has done it!

You know me too well - it did cross my mind.
QUOTE=Sheff_Sparky;5828432]sallywants a baby?
Now look you two, don't go starting rumours!
Think it would have to be a miracle if I was anyway!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

righ then girls.

see you all tomorrow xx
Bye SS - have a good day, got to go on the school run myself. I have small child's friend for tea, so i shall be a wreck by tonight.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

righ then girls.

see you all tomorrow xx
Bye SS, don't work too hard hon & don't forget to give the teacher a big cheery 'hello'!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Bye SS, don't work too hard hon & don't forget to give the teacher a big cheery 'hello'!
i did! the cow blanked me, AGAIN!!!:curse:
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i did! the cow blanked me, AGAIN!!!:curse:
Perhaps you should ask her outright why she is behaving in this way!
FFS, she's supposed to be a professional!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:35 am

Perhaps you should ask her outright why she is behaving in this way!
FFS, she's supposed to be a professional!
F it! I'm through with that bloody school, it's clikey -i'm better than you - parents and it's rude teachers (have to be fair it is just her but's it's the icing on the cake) especially when i didnt want them in that bloody school in the first place. bloody council has the right to choose my kids school and not me!!!

i've had it with this bloody country!

feel a bit better now.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

F it! I'm through with that bloody school, it's clikey -i'm better than you - parents and it's rude teachers (have to be fair it is just her but's it's the icing on the cake) especially when i didnt want them in that bloody school in the first place. bloody council has the right to choose my kids school and not me!!!

i've had it with this bloody country!

feel a bit better now.
Is it safe to come back in now?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is it safe to come back in now?
Hiya SC - just hiding from small girls at the mo!

Sheff Sparky, you have nothing to lose by complaining to the head. ou won't be there long. I complained about a teacher's conduct last year and things did improve. She still gives me daggers though. BUT my DD is much happier - so it was worth it.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hiya SC - just hiding from small girls at the mo!

:
Sleep over or just play?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sleep over or just play?
Just play thank the lord.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just play thank the lord.
Have you had a good day so far?

Just noticed that you are nearly up to 5,ooo posts!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you had a good day so far?

Just noticed that you are nearly up to 5,ooo posts!
Day's gone quickly - so it must have been OK. How was your day?

Shhhhhh don't tell me how many posts I've made - most of them must be drivel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.