Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 20th 2008, 11:10 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
I have threatened my kids with all sorts. I was going to put my daughters hair straighteners on E bay which frightened the life out of her and made her pull her socks up.

Its a great idea voluntering for the hospice my nan was in our local one and the people there were outstanding. I wonder if they need any help from a 16 year old?
its a mentoring thing! i used to work in a hospice in the Uk, here hospice at home just means support they dont have the real hospice at home set up we had in the UK I don't think. Will wait and see when they reply to my letter.

unfortunately my sons are now adults 21 and 19 and threaten me in return!

the shock for my sons was no computer for weeks!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by asher
its a mentoring thing! i used to work in a hospice in the Uk, here hospice at home just means support they dont have the real hospice at home set up we had in the UK I don't think. Will wait and see when they reply to my letter.

unfortunately my sons are now adults 21 and 19 and threaten me in return!

the shock for my sons was no computer for weeks!
My kids would leave if i took away their computers (now thats an idea)

Good luck with your voluntering. Hope you have a good day. I am off to bed as loads of packing to do tomorrow
Old Jan 20th 2008, 11:15 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
My kids would leave if i took away their computers (now thats an idea)

Good luck with your voluntering. Hope you have a good day. I am off to bed as loads of packing to do tomorrow
Good night and good luck with the move
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone in for a diet coke?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:28 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

me...but water please
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
me...but water please
Hello you, nice to see you!

How are things?

Would you like ice & lemon, still or sparkling?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:35 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Hello you, nice to see you!

How are things?

Would you like ice & lemon, still or sparkling?
ice ,lemon , sparkling please

hows work today?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ice ,lemon , sparkling please

hows work today?
Here you go....Cheers!

Work fine today although had to spend all afternoon in a meeting Had bad head when I came out too! It's gone now though, lovely cup of tea did the trick
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:39 am
sarab40

Here you go....Cheers!

Work fine today although had to spend all afternoon in a meeting Had bad head when I came out too! It's gone now though, lovely cup of tea did the trick
Good thats a nice start to the week Sally.. tea always works its magic!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good thats a nice start to the week Sally.. tea always works its magic!
Working on any particularly lovely cakes this week?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:49 am
sarab40

Working on any particularly lovely cakes this week?
another model of a golfer, beatrix potter rabbits, cherish teddy lookalikey,for a start
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

another model of a golfer, beatrix potter rabbits, cherish teddy lookalikey,for a start
Sounds quite intricate! You must be very patient!

Still got the lodger btw?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:56 am
sarab40

Sounds quite intricate! You must be very patient!

Still got the lodger btw?
Mustnt I be patient eh!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mustnt I be patient eh!
So, any plans for the rest of the week?

Been to the gym again yet?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:04 am
sarab40

So, any plans for the rest of the week?

Been to the gym again yet?
no..didnt even get there on friday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.