Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

we grunt too
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
we grunt too
Probably you're having more fun when you do it.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

ermmmmmm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nope
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

ermmmmmm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nope
LOL. Now you're telling porkies.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL okay I admit it he is an animal and I love every moment of it...better?

Funnily enough he is awake now football on
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL okay I admit it he is an animal and I love every moment of it...better?

Funnily enough he is awake now football on
LOL. I knew it.

Funny that he is awake now. Mine put on the most awful boring program about how stars explode and then went to sleep. Everytime me or baby BMI tried to turn it over, he woke up and said he was watching it.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

sounds familiar... why do they watch such boring shite. no wonder they are always falling asleep.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sounds familiar... why do they watch such boring shite. no wonder they are always falling asleep.
I think that's the purpose of some of the guy progs. **yawn** just thinking about them.

The worst thing is, he huffs and puffs if I put something on he doesn't want to watch. So I got another Sky box installed in the front room and tell him to go out there if he doesn't like it.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I will concede that I may be a little bit difficult to live with.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:34 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL. I knew it.

Funny that he is awake now. Mine put on the most awful boring program about how stars explode and then went to sleep. Everytime me or baby BMI tried to turn it over, he woke up and said he was watching it.
I think all men do this!!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Therefore all men should be shot
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

oh forgot my manners there - hi Asher - can I get you a beverage
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Probably you're having more fun when you do it.
Hi Fly Away

How are you?

Debbie
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:51 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

oh forgot my manners there - hi Asher - can I get you a beverage
Hi babe white wine please

yes shoot them haha

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.