Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Fly Away

How are you?

Debbie
Hi Debbie and Asher,

Have you both had good days / nights?

Asher, have you heard from Reedy???
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:59 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Debbie and Asher,

no she hasnt replied to my text!!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
no she hasnt replied to my text!!
Hope she's OK.

Although, she probably forgot to take the charger with her knowing Reedy.

If you hear from her tell her I was wondering how she was doing.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hi Debbie and Asher,

Had our meds yesterday, the OH has to go back on Thursday to do the urine sample again as it had traces of glucose (OMG i am crapping it) also the OH cousin has not got back to us yet re her appointment at centrelink to lodge our bond.........she has till the 31st of Jan or our visa will be refused The OH is going to phone her on Monday night if we have not heard anything. How is the whole immigration thing going for you?

Debbie
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Had our meds yesterday, the OH has to go back on Thursday to do the urine sample again as it had traces of glucose (OMG i am crapping it) also the OH cousin has not got back to us yet re her appointment at centrelink to lodge our bond.........she has till the 31st of Jan or our visa will be refused The OH is going to phone her on Monday night if we have not heard anything. How is the whole immigration thing going for you?

Debbie
So your a tad stressed then?? Fingers crossed everything sorts itself out. (Tell the OH to drink plenty of water before the test.)

We have just lodged our visa application after 8 months of delays and problems. So I am totally expecting this to be very stressful too. Dreading the meds.

It's fun this emigrating lark isn't it?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:23 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

So your a tad stressed then?? Fingers crossed everything sorts itself out. (Tell the OH to drink plenty of water before the test.)

We have just lodged our visa application after 8 months of delays and problems. So I am totally expecting this to be very stressful too. Dreading the meds.

Hilarious!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hi Flyaway

Thanks and I hope your visa application runs smoothly this time, best of luck!

I was dreading the meds but TBH they were alot better than I thought, I normally faint when i get an injection but did not even notice it!

Debbie
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Flyaway

Thanks and I hope your visa application runs smoothly this time, best of luck!

I was dreading the meds but TBH they were alot better than I thought, I normally faint when i get an injection but did not even notice it!

Debbie
Thanks

Glad the meds weren't too bad. I think I have spoken to everyone in our area about who they used. I have pinpointed a Dr. who can't see very well and doesn't really care. So I hope he will pass us all pdq and take the fee, thank you very much.

Hope your OH's glucose thing is just an anomaly. So many people have had probs with the urine test when there is nothing wrong, so try not to worry.

Well, this is my last post before bed, (I'm already in my PJs). So goodnight all, see you tomorrow.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Night SC. Make sure you are really sound asleep or at least appear to be so when OH comes home, or else you will be having the full breakfast too

Didn't work!

XXX

PMSL.
We have matching lappys in the living room and just grunt at each other.

Sounds like the perfect marriage!

Originally Posted by Gonnago
we grunt too
I'll bet!

I will concede that I may be a little bit difficult to live with.
Surely not!

Originally Posted by CarolineW
Hilarious!
?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Debbie
Get him to avoid sugary foods/drinks & plenty of water this week & should be fine.
Would advise getting it checked out with your GP surgery once the meds are all over though as he may have early signs of diabetes.
(If you are a nurse, I apologise!)
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sounds like the perfect marriage!

I'll bet!

We're just jealous - although in your case, you had the full breakfast, so maybe not!

Surely not!

Only a little bit though.

?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey FA, what you drinking? Fancy a coffee? Can't do the buckets of champers again this morning, got nothing done after that yesterday!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey FA, what you drinking? Fancy a coffee? Can't do the buckets of champers again this morning, got nothing done after that yesterday!
I think coffee would be advisable. I have so much to do today but am still in dressing gown at 11.30. OH is still asleep in bed, so at least I still have the moral high ground though.

You doing anything exciting today?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think coffee would be advisable. I have so much to do today but am still in dressing gown at 11.30. OH is still asleep in bed, so at least I still have the moral high ground though.

You doing anything exciting today?
Am contemplating that I should go shower & dress!

Cleaning & grocery shopping & washing my car as it is now absolutely filthy & I get dirty hands everytime I get in it! Not good when you are a community nurse, doesn't give a good impression
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Am contemplating that I should go shower & dress!

Cleaning & grocery shopping & washing my car as it is now absolutely filthy & I get dirty hands everytime I get in it! Not good when you are a community nurse, doesn't give a good impression
You're good! The only time I was mine is when they do it at the annual service.... Friend of mine once described my car as charcoal grey. It's BLACK!!!

Mind you, you have a good reason to clean yours. WE live in a village, so the car is always covered in mud from the lanes. Not much point cleaning it really...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.