Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Anyone up for a night cap?
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:32 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
well its a bit early for me so I'll have an Irish coffee
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Yes please. JD and coke for me, how are you?
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Yes please. JD and coke for me, how are you?
Slightly pi**ed actually! Am on JD & lemonade myself!
Am so going to regret it in the morning
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Slightly pi**ed actually! Am on JD & lemonade myself!
Am so going to regret it in the morning
I have never tried JD and lemonade, i will have one of them.

I have had a bit of a day. Picked my son up from boarding school today as he has decided to leave. He was finding it hard to focus, as the work he is doing will not count in OZ. He has done his GCSEs and started his A levels but will not be staying long enough to finish them. So i have let him leave in case he started mucking around and got in trouble. He thought he was coming home to lay around playing playstation and eating but he is going to visit family in France and spend some time doing voluntary work with the National Trust. He laughed when i told him. He should know his mother by now
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I have had a bit of a day. Picked my son up from boarding school today as he has decided to leave. He was finding it hard to focus, as the work he is doing will not count in OZ. He has done his GCSEs and started his A levels but will not be staying long enough to finish them. So i have let him leave in case he started mucking around and got in trouble. He thought he was coming home to lay around playing playstation and eating but he is going to visit family in France and spend some time doing voluntary work with the National Trust. He laughed when i told him. He should know his mother by now
good for you

Sounds like he will enjoy himself!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well done you

Am worried about the transition to oz education sytem for my eldest! He is 14, yr9, & about to choose options. Not sure where he will fit in when & if we get to OZ!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by asher
good for you

Sounds like he will enjoy himself!
I told him i tried to get him into an orphanage in India and he looked a bit upset. Then i explained that i ment just to work there for three weeks. The volunter sights are excellent, there were loads of things i would have liked to do but dont have any time at the minute. I am going to make some time one day though.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I told him i tried to get him into an orphanage in India and he looked a bit upset. Then i explained that i ment just to work there for three weeks. The volunter sights are excellent, there were loads of things i would have liked to do but dont have any time at the minute. I am going to make some time one day though.
You wanted to do or you wanted HIM to do?

Got to go bed. Sleep well MM & have a good day Asher
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Well done you

Am worried about the transition to oz education sytem for my eldest! He is 14, yr9, & about to choose options. Not sure where he will fit in when & if we get to OZ!
I know how you feel education is always a bit of a worry. I have plenty of grey hairs because of my children's schooling. Both of my children went to boarding school but my daughter hated it so she moved to the local high school. It worried the life out of me but within a week she had made loads of friends and settled in. Now i am moving them again but i know it is the right thing to do. I think we just have to support them and hope for the best.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:55 am

I howled with laughter at that!

used to threaten mine with the salt mines!

i am hoping to volunteer with the cancer council and their hospice at home! keeping the lads busy is good and volunteer work makes them grow up quickly.

Sal i expect your son will be ok most friends i know said their kids fit in well
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:56 am

Night sal sleep well
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Night night to you
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know how you feel education is always a bit of a worry. I have plenty of grey hairs because of my children's schooling. Both of my children went to boarding school but my daughter hated it so she moved to the local high school. It worried the life out of me but within a week she had made loads of friends and settled in. Now i am moving them again but i know it is the right thing to do. I think we just have to support them and hope for the best.

i am hoping to volunteer with the cancer council and their hospice at home! keeping the lads busy is good and volunteer work makes them grow up quickly.

Sal i expect your son will be ok most friends i know said their kids fit in well
Thanks you guys!

And if worst comes to worst, I can always threaten him with salt mines & orphanages!

Night one & all!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

I have threatened my kids with all sorts. I was going to put my daughters hair straighteners on E bay which frightened the life out of her and made her pull her socks up.

Its a great idea voluntering for the hospice my nan was in our local one and the people there were outstanding. I wonder if they need any help from a 16 year old?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.