Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:15 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
Im sure you dont K! I am already visualising the farewells at the Oz and NZ airports!!

Ooooooooooooooo yes Asher....although its still a while......get little pangs of excitement about it now and then!!
Plenty of work to get ahead with before I go though (at actual work!!), but if I am busy it will make the time come round faster!!
what are your plans today???

have you met with any BE friends since you have been over there??
off to Drs then to walk by the beach then lounge around for a bit then off out with friends

Yes have met reedy but thats all i'm a bit far from the city here!

work hard love get it all out of the way then just chill! you deserve a really nice hols!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:18 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi girls!!

How are you this evening??

Can I have a large glass of chilled white wine wine please..
didn't see you there babe white wine here come out from behind that parlour palm!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:20 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

I have to go now K, have a great day!! XXX
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:21 am

I have to go now K, have a great day!! XXX
and you babe
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:22 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Oooooooooo..sorry flyaway!! Hello, and bye bye, chat with you all tomorrow!!

Nun Night!! XXX
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sorry I missed you Lau & Ash!
How is sunny Oz?

Hi FA! The weather has been lovely today, great to see some blue sky & sun at last!
X-ray was all OK
Hey babe,

Only just found this!! Have sent you a pm

Lx
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

K,

Meeting me should be more than enough to put you off meeting anyone else from BE

Have T's ears recovered yet?

Lau xx
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

beautiful Lau - how the hell are you.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Anyone up for a drink and a chat?
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya - I'm up for a glass or two, the chat may get slurred though...
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:12 am
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Anyone up for a drink and a chat?
Hi sweetie, long time no chat, how are you?
Nx

BTW, you ever hear from Sass?
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hiya - I'm up for a glass or two, the chat may get slurred though...
Hi Fly Away

It is Burns night in Scotland, so tradition is to have haggis, neeps and tatties for dinner then have a few drams. Not very tradional myself as had a chinese tonight but still had a few drinks to celebrate....any excuse will do!!!

Debbie
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
Hi sweetie, long time no chat, how are you?
Nx

BTW, you ever hear from Sass?

hi N

I'm good, nearly got our visa. What about you? Sorry who is Sass?

Debbie
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Fly Away

It is Burns night in Scotland, so tradition is to have haggis, neeps and tatties for dinner then have a few drams. Not very tradional myself as had a chinese tonight but still had a few drinks to celebrate....any excuse will do!!!

Debbie
Hi Debbie, so are you in a celebratory mood? I don't blame you having a Chinese instead of haggis.... My OH loves it but I can't see the attraction.

How are things with you?
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Debbie, so are you in a celebratory mood? I don't blame you having a Chinese instead of haggis.... My OH loves it but I can't see the attraction.

How are things with you?

Know what you mean, could not eat something that has been cooked in a sheeps stomach... I'm good thanks, can not get motivated at work as I know in the next month or 2 I will be handing in my notice. I work in sales and our bonus is paid annually so the sales I make now means the bonus for that is paid in Feb 09!! How are you?

Debbie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.