Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:15 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
waiting for guinness , how bout you ?
dont know what I fancy.................ummmmmmmmm

a cocktail ..for a change...i think
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:15 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sarab40
dont know what I fancy.................ummmmmmmmm

a cocktail ..for a change...i think
well what would you like ?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:17 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

well what would you like ?
one of those screw things
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:18 am
Account Closed

one of those screw things
up the wall ?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:19 am
sarab40

up the wall ?
yes thats the one..had forgotten
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:21 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

yes thats the one..had forgotten
make it 2 pls
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:21 am
sarab40

And do I get an umbrella with that??
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:24 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

And do I get an umbrella with that??
i'll have a cherry in mine pls
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:25 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
i'll have a cherry in mine pls
Think all the cherries have been eaten....

how about a sparkler??
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:27 am
Bring it On

Think all the cherries have been eaten....

how about a sparkler??
you can say that again

i'll go for the lemon then please a change is as good as a holiday
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:27 am
Account Closed

hi both , sorry puta crashed

whats goin on ?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:28 am
Account Closed

cherries ?
sarab40

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
you can say that again

i'll go for the lemon then please a change is as good as a holiday
Variety is the spice of life eh??!!
sarab40

cherries ?
thought you had nodded off!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:29 am
Bring it On

Variety is the spice of life eh??!!
it certainly is

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.