Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
I'm saving the surprize till tomorrow...

have had another great idea ladies.. (as well as my 3 litre glasses)

maybe we could put straws in the inside of those 3 litre wine boxes?? Still be room for an olive and an umbrella.

or have you ever tried the trick with a bottle of alcopops and a straw?

u have to see how quick u can lower it. my tops is 4 seconds!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

didn't know there was a meet tomorrow (on a hen party, maxi dress, long story) so going to preston but would love to go to the next one.

sorry your kids aren;t that enthusiastic. How old are they?

Another drink would be gr8 thanks x
9 and 7 with minds of there own so they they tell me, if we dont want to go we dont have to, you dont do what we want so we dont have to do what you want, yep they seem to wear the pants in this house, so they think
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:37 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mad city fan
9 and 7 with minds of there own so they they tell me, if we dont want to go we dont have to, you dont do what we want so we dont have to do what you want, yep they seem to wear the pants in this house, so they think
my deepest sympathy... my daughter is 5 going on 35!!!

Little boy is in the tantrum phase, no wonder I drink so much...

Next meet up I am buying you a big drink xxx
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

my deepest sympathy... my daughter is 5 going on 35!!!

Little boy is in the tantrum phase, no wonder I drink so much...

Next meet up I am buying you a big drink xxx
well ill take you up on that one ill no doubt need an extreamly large one by then, I was just saying that we wished we would of already had our meds done because by the time it comes to doing them we will no doubt have liver damage
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:47 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mad city fan
well ill take you up on that one ill no doubt need an extreamly large one by then, I was just saying that we wished we would of already had our meds done because by the time it comes to doing them we will no doubt have liver damage
I'll be right there with you for one reason or another...

Hope tomorrow goes well, where is it?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll be right there with you for one reason or another...

Hope tomorrow goes well, where is it?
the Harvester in Bolton they have held the last 4 there I think, we went to one in may and yes we were the last to go
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

helooooooooooooooooo jst in from pub!!!! painted town red and had a blast anyone want one for the road xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by shazza
helooooooooooooooooo jst in from pub!!!! painted town red and had a blast anyone want one for the road xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ok i will have this and offfffff to bed

goodnitexx
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:51 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by asher
I am not good at keeping away

I even asked Gedge to ban me when I was doing my dissertation I was that desperate but he said he couldn't so I h to try self control!!

boy its hard
did i? must of had a weak moment myself then
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:52 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

okay..........its time..........................

for

a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:54 am
Bring it On

Originally Posted by sarab40
okay..........its time..........................

for

a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a girl after my own heart...

whaddya avin?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:02 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

This Is It............
I have to go......
Ive clicked away
2,000-You know.

I've wasted time
and sat and sat
At keyboard
Just to
Chat and chat.

But what the hell
Lets open the bar
Let's have a beer
I'm going far.........

Not to Oz
Which you all may think-
But to my 3,000th post-
CHEERS.......LETS HAVE A DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:03 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

This Is It............
I have to go......
Ive clicked away
2,000-You know.

I've wasted time
and sat and sat
At keyboard
Just to
Chat and chat.

But what the hell
Lets open the bar
Let's have a beer
I'm going far.........

Not to Oz
Which you all may think-
But to my 3,000th post-
CHEERS.......LETS HAVE A DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very good G , excellent as always
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:13 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
very good G , excellent as always
anyone still want a beer??
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:14 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

anyone still want a beer??
waiting for guinness , how bout you ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.