Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:18 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by smiling4
mmm yeah....woudl that go with your stew??
definitely and you can have dumplings too
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:23 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
definitely and you can have dumplings too
yummmmmmmmmmmm...tasty!! I can smell it fromhere n its lush!! x
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:49 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiling4
yummmmmmmmmmmm...tasty!! I can smell it fromhere n its lush!! x

Big bowl waiting just for you
I'm gonna wait half an hour after you have eaten and see if you fall over dead or not before I have some
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

well if i die ill blame you then
have you eh erm eaten yet?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by shazza
have you eh erm eaten yet?
yes and I'm dead!!

its my poltergeist typing this
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

yes and I'm dead!!

oh dear...what i wanted to say was DONT EAT IT!!!!

to late now oops
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

yes and I'm dead!!

Knew you would be the one to come back and haunt us!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by shazza
oh dear...what i wanted to say was DONT EAT IT!!!!

to late now oops
Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Knew you would be the one to come back and haunt us!
and her ghost may be heard as you pass by the billabong
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

and her ghost may be heard as you pass by the billabong
I thought you were going to say 'as you pass out'
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:25 am

I thought you were going to say 'as you pass out'
well thats a given isn't it

i shall haunt the bar and drink all your alcohol

not much difference being dead then is there
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not much difference being dead then is there
You paint such a bad picture of me! Have we met?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:28 am

You paint such a bad picture of me! Have we met?
think we must have

either that or we are so alike its spooky
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

think we must have

either that or we are so alike its spooky
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=asher;5346177]well thats a given isn't it

you will be saving me from cirrhosis then..cheers for that
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 10:01 am

[QUOTE=shazza;5346317]

you will be saving me from cirrhosis then..cheers for that
No worries
I'm here to serve

you can keep the lemonade ok

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.