Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
wheres sally gone?? shes found something exciting to do on a saturday...
I think she said she had to tidy the house up and then she'd be back.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL

Hopefully there'll be a better quality of man in Oz - at least you won't have history with any of them
Oh i cant wait to get to Oz I am going to get ready now, heaven knows what i am going to wear. If i get back early i will talk to you later, thanks for the chat and have a good night, will let you know if my numbers come up and will send you some wine money.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Oh i cant wait to get to Oz I am going to get ready now, heaven knows what i am going to wear. If i get back early i will talk to you later, thanks for the chat and have a good night, will let you know if my numbers come up and will send you some wine money.
Thanks Mandy have a good night!

Hope the numbers do come up.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys not been in here for a while, so whos serving and whos drinling
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hiya, well I'm not drinking so I'll serve you - what are you drinking?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:45 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

HAVE A BRILL TIME..COME BACK AND TELL US ALL GIRL!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:46 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Guys not been in here for a while, so whos serving and whos drinling
i am defo drinking!! Its really quiet though..shall we get the dominoes out??!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
i am defo drinking!! Its really quiet though..shall we get the dominoes out??!
LOL. You can see the wind blowing dust balls through the forum.....
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hiya, well I'm not drinking so I'll serve you - what are you drinking?
why thankyou ill have a large bacardi on the rocks have I spelt that right
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi girls do you mind if we share the lottery jackpot tonight as i have just worked out how much i have got to spend in the next month and it comes to thousands. Have booked my container, priced four flights, need to pay off my sofa and pay some more towards my car that is waiting for me in Perth. I have taken my house off the market because i am going to rent it out ( to much stress trying to sell).

On the positive side I cant wait to get to Perth and have arranged my daughters leaving do, 200 under 18s in a local nightclub, i am going to hide and leave the staff to get on with it. My friends have also arranged my leaving do at the local pub, so diet and gym for me. I am determined to look my best.

How are all of you?
Fook!
Glad I'm not in your shoes yet!
Have a drink or three on me!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

why thankyou ill have a large bacardi on the rocks have I spelt that right
Here you go.

Quiet in here tonight isn't it?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Fook!
Glad I'm not in your shoes yet!
Have a drink or three on me!
LOL Sal - have you tidied up now?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Here you go.

Quiet in here tonight isn't it?
it sure is
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it sure is
They're all out enjoying them selves.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:04 am
sarab40

LOL Sal - have you tidied up now?
GOD THAT WAS QUICK!!! You didnt pull out the sofas did you....
just chucked things in cupboards and under the stairs...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.