Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
Alf.....................??
Just look at your avatar and thats Alf..Alfie..he's the image!!
Bless, keep drinking he will get cuter so is Alfie of to oz with youse
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:25 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Bless, keep drinking he will get cuter so is Alfie of to oz with youse
No my sister will have him

Has flyaway flown away??
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

No I'm here! Sorry Ladies - I had to talk to my MIL on the phone.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh Hugh grant. mmm

I like Alan Alder in MASH is that strange???
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

No my sister will have him

Has flyaway flown away??
Think they have all flew away since I came on have you got your visa yet sara
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Ahh Hugh grant. mmm

I like Alan Alder in MASH is that strange???
Very, is he the one with the curly hair
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Jeeze! Don't know why I'm worrying about getting consent for the girls to emigrate - the little buggers will be dead by the end of the week!!!

Someone get me a stiff one

How's everyone?
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Think they have all flew away since I came on have you got your visa yet sara
got to get stamped by march 27th so am flying out in march! then we will se what happens next..

Ah..shes back...does MIL want lunch at yours tomorrow??!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:30 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Jeeze! Don't know why I'm worrying about getting consent for the girls to emigrate - the little buggers will be dead by the end of the week!!!

How's everyone?
Hi.....you still trying to eat that cake on your avatar?? Be stale now!/...
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

How's everyone?
Here ya go I have many a nights like that
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:31 am
sarab40

How's everyone?
They playing up?? How old??
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Very, is he the one with the curly hair
No the one with straight dark hair. Yummm. I am wierd.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How's everyone?
LOl what did they do???

got to get stamped by march 27th so am flying out in march! then we will se what happens next..

Ah..shes back...does MIL want lunch at yours tomorrow??!!
no, thank god - OH and DD went to her for lunch today and she rang to say they were on the way back
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
No the one with straight dark hair. Yummm. I am wierd.
yep weired
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yep weired
I don't mind - there have to be women who fancy the men who other women don't.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.