Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by JenniGee
We're doing okay then, I think. We've been at it seriously less than a month & I think we'll be completed next week sometime, assuming the Post Office are on our side. We've seen the accountants reference for OH's consultancy company & that's fine. Employer's reference for the last 6 years is done, as is CV back to the days when computing was something you did with huge spanners in a room the size of a football pitch! Degrees & transcripts sorted, current employment covered, birth certs, passports, payslips, old Uncle Tom Cobley and all.......

Half of them are girls & the remainder acne-ridden pre-pubescents... no joy at Tonbridge pool, I'm afraid. No wonder I lust after The Hoff
You'll be fine - my OH had to get proof of 19 years work experience which took ages. He started with punch cards!!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jenniegee is that you on your avater if so I think we should all do that cos its great to put a face to a name thats me on mine just having a bad hair day
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

You've just got no imagination........
No - I have too much imagination. Eugh he's all permatanned down there......
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
Irish accent does it for me..
LOL. An Aussie one does it for me - so I'm going to be FINE!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad city fan
well here goes Simon Cowell and Peter Kaye
OMG! Just saw PK on Millionaire, would go for his mate though!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:11 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

You're a sad, sad woman.................... I feel for you
youre married to one........ arent you?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
OMG! Just saw PK on Millionaire, would go for his mate though!
Oh & would go for Irish or Scottish accent!

OH is Irish but has completely English accent unless pissed or doing impression of his folks!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:14 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

OH is Irish but has completely English accent unless pissed or doing impression of his folks!
Oh sally ..where is he from??
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Sallly hows things with you
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh sally ..where is he from??
Both parents Irish but he born here but has Irish passport & considers himself as such & has always done so!
He is very Irish looking, dark & brooding!

Hi Sallly hows things with you
Not bad thanks! how's you?
Remember talking to you when I first came on BE & then you seemed not to be around much! Nice to see you back! Where in manc are you?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:27 am
sarab40

Both parents Irish but he born here but has Irish passport & considers himself as such & has always done so!

Remember talking to you when I first came on BE & then you seemed not to be around much! Nice to see you back! Where in manc are you?
Oooooooooooooooooooooooo Sally ...watch out!!

Love the dark hair and dark eyelashes and twinkling blue eyes...
Had an irish B/friend, then i only went on to marry a half irish one!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

nope ive been working to much to help pay for these bloody meds jeepers there expensive,
we are in New moston not far from Oldham
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo Sally ...watch out!!

Love the dark hair and dark eyelashes and twinkling blue eyes...
Had an irish B/friend, then i only went on to marry a half irish one!!
Hands off matey! Should have gone for the 100% Irish meat first time

nope ive been working to much to help pay for these bloody meds jeepers there expensive,
we are in New moston not far from Oldham
North Manchester then? I am from the South originally!
Have done some extra shifts last few months to pay for meds so completely understand! Gets my goat when you read threads where people ask, will my half mill be enough?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hands off matey! Should have gone for the 100% Irish meat first time

LOL. Can you recommend it?

North Manchester then? I am from the South originally!
Have done some extra shifts last few months to pay for meds so completely understand! Gets my goat when you read threads where people ask, will my half mill be enough?
I worked in Manchester for a year and lived in Billinge - near Wigan.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I worked in Manchester for a year and lived in Billinge - near Wigan.
So where are you from flyaway wigans not far from us

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.