Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 12th 2008, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Black for me - no calories.
Is it decaff? Would prefer Chamomile tea if that's OK?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 9:56 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Black for me - no calories.
Changed my mind..done milky coffees ...sorry.................
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Changed my mind..done milky coffees ...sorry.................
LOL. never mind, i'll have more diet lemo...... (Burp)
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:05 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

you'll have so much gas in there you wont need a kite to get you to the party invite of daunteds!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

You know you want some wine!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:06 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Is it decaff? Would prefer Chamomile tea if that's OK?
Got some green tea Sally..pineapple and grapefruit..
Fancy that instead?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:08 am
sarab40

hey..been rooting..OH has left opened red wine...on top of cupboard ...ergh

Dont know how long though Fly...wanna risk it or settle for fizzy pop instead??
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Got some green tea Sally..pineapple and grapefruit..
Fancy that instead?
Where is that vomit smilie when we need it?!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:10 am
sarab40

Where is that vomit smilie when we need it?!
you too eh?? i bought that thinking it would be delish.................
Want my money back!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you too eh?? i bought that thinking it would be delish.................
Want my money back!!
So! You are offering me tea that you know tastes like sh*te?
And I thought we were friends!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:13 am
sarab40

UUUUUUUUUUmmmmm..well you said you liked camomile...

it was worth the risk !! LOL!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

you'll have so much gas in there you wont need a kite to get you to the party invite of daunteds!
LOL - i could be a giant airship.......

You know you want some wine!
i do, i do but i want to be slim again too....

hey..been rooting..OH has left opened red wine...on top of cupboard ...ergh

Dont know how long though Fly...wanna risk it or settle for fizzy pop instead??
Phew, i don't like red wine - more pop please.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

UUUUUUUUUUmmmmm..well you said you liked camomile...

it was worth the risk !! LOL!!
PMSL.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:20 am
sarab40

What?? It was worth trying to get rid of the red wine and green tea, I thought..

Any takers for the milky way sweets??

and the turkey.......??
(No, honest Alf ate the turkey day after boxing day.......good old Alfie)
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:24 am
sarab40

okay..I m off to swim in the bath..

nun night all!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.