Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:59 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Lightweights!
Nothing wrong with the Sal!!! costs us less!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Nothing wrong with the Sal!!! costs us less!!
Good point!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:01 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

am actually ALLOWED to watch the £10 pom film!"!!!!!! Mind you the BOY is tutting at the bits where people come back home to Blighty...(not keen anyway on going to oz!!)
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:02 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good point!
gosh..how sad is this...2 glasses, on my own and nipping between "talking" with virtual friends and watching docu on Aus!! AND ON A SAT NIGHT!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - come on shock us. How much can you drink?
Well, we had some friends over yesterday evening & I managed 1 1/2 bottles white wine but was a lightweight compared to the others
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

am actually ALLOWED to watch the £10 pom film!"!!!!!! Mind you the BOY is tutting at the bits where people come back home to Blighty...(not keen anyway on going to oz!!)
Is he determined to stay in the UK G??
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

gosh..how sad is this...2 glasses, on my own and nipping between "talking" with virtual friends and watching docu on Aus!! AND ON A SAT NIGHT!!!
Do you mind? We are all sitting here doing the same thing!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am just as sad. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Well, we had some friends over yesterday evening & I managed 1 1/2 bottles white wine but was a lightweight compared to the others
LOL - I used to be able to drink 3 bottles or 6 pints of beer and I was a size 10. How come now I dodn't drink much, I have put on weight?? Haven't even opened the wine yet, don't know if I can be bothered.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CarolineW
2 glasses of merlot and I am gone
So, would you like one now?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:12 am
sarab40

I am just as sad. Don't beat yourself up about it.

LOL - I used to be able to drink 3 bottles or 6 pints of beer and I was a size 10. How come now I dodn't drink much, I have put on weight?? Haven't even opened the wine yet, don't know if I can be bothered.
iVE DECIDED ITS COS IM IN MY PERIMENOPAUSAL TIME!! THATS WHY!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:12 am
sarab40

So, would you like one now?
oooooo..have we scared caroline away??
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

iVE DECIDED ITS COS IM IN MY PERIMENOPAUSAL TIME!! THATS WHY!
Is that why you are shouting?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:19 am
sarab40

Is that why you are shouting?
Ooooooooooooooo sorry......!!! The keyboard always plays up after I have had a drink......shhhhhh!!

sorry....

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ooooooooooooooo sorry......!!! The keyboard always plays up after I have had a drink......shhhhhh!!

sorry....

PMSL.

The hairs on my legs have all fallen out - don't need to shave any more think that's peri whatsit too.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry....

That's better! Now caroline might think it is safe to come back in!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.