Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Day's gone quickly - so it must have been OK. How was your day?

Shhhhhh don't tell me how many posts I've made - most of them must be drivel.
Spent most of day in bed! Feel a lot better now. Having chest xray tomorrow though as had sudden onset of left sided pain in the back of my chest yesterday. May be why I feel so queasy today

And I certainly can't talk about post counts! I need to curb this addiction!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Spent most of day in bed! Feel a lot better now. Having chest xray tomorrow though as had sudden onset of left sided pain in the back of my chest yesterday. May be why I feel so queasy today

And I certainly can't talk about post counts! I need to curb this addiction!
Sorry that you aren't feeling any better. You had an xray for the meds - so it can't be anything too serious can it??? Hopefully a chest infection which can be quickly treated.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry that you aren't feeling any better. You had an xray for the meds - so it can't be anything too serious can it??? Hopefully a chest infection which can be quickly treated.
Am not worried. She thinks it may be muscular but I have not done anything to cause any damage so it is just a precaution! They have a vested interest in keeping me well as I work with them!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Am not worried. She thinks it may be muscular but I have not done anything to cause any damage so it is just a precaution! They have a vested interest in keeping me well as I work with them!
That's good to hear. Hope you're feeling better soon.

My little house guest has been collected, so I can get the adults some dinner now. See you in an hour or so.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's good to hear. Hope you're feeling better soon.

My little house guest has been collected, so I can get the adults some dinner now. See you in an hour or so.
TTFN!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

TTFN!
HFN!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HFN!
Nice dinner?

OH cooking for us & still waiting

No doubt it will be worth it though!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nice dinner?

OH cooking for us & still waiting

No doubt it will be worth it though!
Didn't have much time so just threw some chilli beans in a torilla with some pasta sauce and cheese. Quite nice though.

What is OH cooking? Anything nice? You're lucky, mine can only cook about 6 things. He claims to cook more, but they all taste the same.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:49 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Didn't have much time so just threw some chilli beans in a torilla with some pasta sauce and cheese. Quite nice though.

What is OH cooking? Anything nice? You're lucky, mine can only cook about 6 things. He claims to cook more, but they all taste the same.
Hi Girlies!!
YOU'RE lucky too FA............mine could only "DO" cereals or fried mushrooms on toast
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hi Girlies!!
YOU'RE lucky too FA............mine could only "DO" cereals or fried mushrooms on toast
Hi G!

PMSL. I guess, I should be grateful for small mercies then!

How are you today?

Any news on your trip?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:55 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi G!

PMSL. I guess, I should be grateful for small mercies then!

How are you today?

Any news on your trip?
Hi Fly..yes its all booked and paid for...easter sat I fly to melbourne, then 27th onto nZ..............

Sat this afternoon at work going through list of things i need to get ahead of doing before/whilst/after i get back here for work..
Lighthouses, boats, cars,roses, birds of paradise, all in sugar work to do, just to name a few things..
wrote the dates/things down and thought to myself, that the holiday will be here and gone in a twinkle!! How fast life/year goes, especially when you l,ook forward with work like that for wedding cakes especially!!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:56 am
sarab40

Ooooooooooo..and some good news ...for a change..my daughter got 2 offers for university today...so she was pleased although they arent her first choices...
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Fly..yes its all booked and paid for...easter sat I fly to melbourne, then 27th onto nZ..............

Sat this afternoon at work going through list of things i need to get ahead of doing before/whilst/after i get back here for work..
Lighthouses, boats, cars,roses, birds of paradise, all in sugar work to do, just to name a few things..
wrote the dates/things down and thought to myself, that the holiday will be here and gone in a twinkle!! How fast life/year goes, especially when you l,ook forward with work like that for wedding cakes especially!!
How exciting!! We were in Oz last easter and the weather was perfect. Are you travelling around or staying in Mellie? Oh and take warm clothes for NZ - we were there in April and it was FREEZING. Hamner springs in the snow was fab though.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ooooooooooo..and some good news ...for a change..my daughter got 2 offers for university today...so she was pleased although they arent her first choices...
That is good news! I bet you are very proud.

What does she want to study?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:19 am
sarab40

That is good news! I bet you are very proud.

What does she want to study?
Law actually FA, but sometimes she says that maybe she would just go out to the workplace and learn on the job, and do day release, so at this moment she is undecided..

Going to Melbourne only, as my friend is there, so excited

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.