Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 24th 2008, 5:37 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Unusually polite BB!

Here you go & cheers!

keeping your clothes on this evening?
Aaaah lovely just what i needed after a stressful day at work,and yes the clothes are staying on tonight.Well until the OH gets home anyway
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Aaaah lovely just what i needed after a stressful day at work,and yes the clothes are staying on tonight.Well until the OH gets home anyway
You should be so lucky!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG! You have BE shoulder - caused by hunching over the PC.

:
You just could have something there!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

You just could have something there!
LOL. No more BE for you. I bet you'd find a way to type with your nose if you had to though.....
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:32 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

You should be so lucky!
The wines chilling the baths running just the candles to light,who needs luck
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL. No more BE for you. I bet you'd find a way to type with your nose if you had to though.....
Have been out for a real drink with my OH, no kids! Bliss All is good with the world this evening!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Have been out for a real drink with my OH, no kids! Bliss All is good with the world this evening!
Sounds good. Are you a little tiddly??

How's Tobermoray?? (SP?) Back at school?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:56 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

yes oz is still sunny

going to be lovely for Australia day!

Sorry you have muscle pain Sal but better than pleurisy

Bernie I have my sunglasses on you may strip if you wish

Fly sorry to miss you
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:01 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
Hi all

yes oz is still sunny

going to be lovely for Australia day!

Sorry you have muscle pain Sal but better than pleurisy

Bernie I have my sunglasses on you may strip if you wish

Fly sorry to miss you
Hi Asher..
just looking in quickly!!

Hope you are fine XXXXX
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:04 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hi Asher..
just looking in quickly!!

Hope you are fine XXXXX
yep I am great! off to Doctors today to get form filled to say I can fly
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:05 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

yep I am great! off to Doctors today to get form filled to say I can fly
Ooooooooooooooo.... not long til you come back..guess its gone quite fast for you...
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi girls!!

How are you this evening??

Can I have a large glass of chilled white wine wine please..
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by sarab40
Ooooooooooooooo.... not long til you come back..guess its gone quite fast for you...
Gone much too fast!

I really don't want to come back!!

you all ready for the off?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:10 am
sarab40

Gone much too fast!

I really don't want to come back!!

you all ready for the off?

Im sure you dont K! I am already visualising the farewells at the Oz and NZ airports!!

Ooooooooooooooo yes Asher....although its still a while......get little pangs of excitement about it now and then!!
Plenty of work to get ahead with before I go though (at actual work!!), but if I am busy it will make the time come round faster!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:11 am
sarab40

what are your plans today???

have you met with any BE friends since you have been over there??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.