Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:19 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by penky
Ijust walked home with my stupid knee high 4 inch heel booyt and my feet so sorel ,

I got stitches in my back yesterday, hurts like hell today, even the alchohol not helping
Lol, I thought my typing was bad when I'm drunk but yours is far far worse, that's so funny

What did you do to your back?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:21 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, I thought my typing was bad when I'm drunk but yours is far far worse, that's so funny

What did you do to your back?
oh just a wee thing that needed stictched

i drank too much i think, my feet are so sore, walked bout 2 miles in those stupid boots

your a nice girl kath x
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:22 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

oh just a wee thing that needed stictched

i drank too much i think, my feet are so sore, walked bout 2 miles in those stupid boots

your a nice girl kath x
Lol, I've done that soooo many times in heels, ruined my spikey boots last time I did it, way too many cobbles in Brum!!

YOu need to soak your feet and put them up to rest them.

Aww you're a sweetheart yourself C x
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:25 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I've done that soooo many times in heels, ruined my spikey boots last time I did it, way too many cobbles in Brum!!

YOu need to soak your feet and put them up to rest them.

Aww you're a sweetheart yourself C x
i have a sneaking suspicion i may regret this in the am , my firinds no not to let me have more than 3 drinksas well

aw im no sweet hert,
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:27 am

i have a sneaking suspicion i may regret this in the am , my firinds no not to let me have more than 3 drinksas well

aw im no sweet hert,
Lol, get yourself some water and sip it, keep drinking it through the night you'll be fine. Have you had something to eat?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:28 am
Up Around the Bend

Lol, get yourself some water and sip it, keep drinking it through the night you'll be fine. Have you had something to eat?
mm had some lunch but not hungry the now,

talk more about you
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:30 am

mm had some lunch but not hungry the now,

talk more about you
Well you need to have something to eat to soak up the alcohol. Toast and butter followed by some chocolate or if you've got something spicy and greasy that would be better!

Me, hmm ok, well I have now rehomed one of my cats. So just one more to go, once I've got that done I'll feel a lot better as at the moment it is playing on my mind. I'm not holding out much hope but well...

Apart from that...I've not much to report! Apart from that I go two weeks today

Going Christmas shopping with my friend tomorrow, as so far I only have bought two presents
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:33 am
Up Around the Bend

Well you need to have something to eat to soak up the alcohol. Toast and butter followed by some chocolate or if you've got something spicy and greasy that would be better!

Me, hmm ok, well I have now rehomed one of my cats. So just one more to go, once I've got that done I'll feel a lot better as at the moment it is playing on my mind. I'm not holding out much hope but well...

Apart from that...I've not much to report! Apart from that I go two weeks today

Going Christmas shopping with my friend tomorrow, as so far I only have bought two presents
aw thats so sad bout your cats, i wasb worried bout rehomin ma rabbits, but hmm who knows what will happen with then now,

2 weeks, ooh its exciting
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:34 am

aw thats so sad bout your cats, i wasb worried bout rehomin ma rabbits, but hmm who knows what will happen with then now,

2 weeks, ooh its exciting
It is exciting and sad and scary, all rolled into one.

Do you have to go to work tomorrow?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:36 am
Up Around the Bend

It is exciting and sad and scary, all rolled into one.

Do you have to go to work tomorrow?
mm yes
but it be ok mYB COz there were lots of other folk from work there too so they be hungover as well
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:38 am

mm yes
but it be ok mYB COz there were lots of other folk from work there too so they be hungover as well
Lol well that's ok then. Besides, you nurses must have some good hangover cures at work surely?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:41 am
Up Around the Bend

Lol well that's ok then. Besides, you nurses must have some good hangover cures at work surely?
none that are legal tho,

so nice kath, are you crappin yourself about the move or are you in calm demial the now,
you ve been very nice to me btw in facebook
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:46 am

none that are legal tho,

so nice kath, are you crappin yourself about the move or are you in calm demial the now,
you ve been very nice to me btw in facebook
Lol, who cares if they're legal, so long as they work

Hmm I'm kind of calm to be honest, I have waves of panic but I think mostly I'm just not feeling real about it. I will be...on New Year's Day

Hey, don't mention it am here if you need me, you know that x
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:49 am
Up Around the Bend

Lol, who cares if they're legal, so long as they work

Hmm I'm kind of calm to be honest, I have waves of panic but I think mostly I'm just not feeling real about it. I will be...on New Year's Day

Hey, don't mention it am here if you need me, you know that x
i know you been good to me your my friend
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:51 am

i know you been good to me your my friend
And you are mine

You know... I might just have a glass of wine. Dale has gone to the pub so am in on my lonesome. I've got soooooooooo much booze to get through in two weeks, I've got 5 crates of guinness

I'm going to start handing it out to passers buy

So do you have to work over Christmas?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.