Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:54 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Clippies
And you are mine

You know... I might just have a glass of wine. Dale has gone to the pub so am in on my lonesome. I've got soooooooooo much booze to get through in two weeks, I've got 5 crates of guinness

I'm going to start handing it out to passers buy

So do you have to work over Christmas?
am working xmas day and boxoing day but that is good, takes my mind of thing,s methinks

5 crates of the irsh brew!! ooh its a shame I dont like it, go on have some the now,I m too drunk to be drunk on my own you know
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:56 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
am working xmas day and boxoing day but that is good, takes my mind of thing,s methinks

5 crates of the irsh brew!! ooh its a shame I dont like it, go on have some the now,I m too drunk to be drunk on my own you know
Yes you're probably right, probably a good idea you're working

Ahhh you don't like it! OOh tis my fave, mmmm yummy. Guinness, Jim Beam, Bacardi, Red wine. Not all in one glass though

That's true, would be rude not to join you in drunkeness, I shall go get a glass now.

What's your favourite drink C?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:02 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you're probably right, probably a good idea you're working

Ahhh you don't like it! OOh tis my fave, mmmm yummy. Guinness, Jim Beam, Bacardi, Red wine. Not all in one glass though

That's true, would be rude not to join you in drunkeness, I shall go get a glass now.

What's your favourite drink C?
good, you gotta catch up up tho, I am quite far gone, I like bacardi mmmmm
red wine good, dunno bout jim bean

ok take a few shots , tell me when your tipsy!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:04 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

good, you gotta catch up up tho, I am quite far gone, I like bacardi mmmmm
red wine good, dunno bout jim bean

ok take a few shots , tell me when your tipsy!!!!
Lol, well I'm not sure I can catch up if you've been drinking since 12!

Jim Beam is delicious, I have it with diet coke. I take it to Glastonbury with me and drink it from my platypus, keeps me warm on a cold night Can give you a bit of a hangover though, darker drinks do that to me.

Ooh shots, we having shots? I love shots The other night after the gig I was drinking apple flavoured sambuca, was really nice. First got hit with the apple taste then the aftertaste of the sambuca which is aniseed I think.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:06 am
Up Around the Bend

Lol, well I'm not sure I can catch up if you've been drinking since 12!

Jim Beam is delicious, I have it with diet coke. I take it to Glastonbury with me and drink it from my platypus, keeps me warm on a cold night Can give you a bit of a hangover though, darker drinks do that to me.

Ooh shots, we having shots? I love shots The other night after the gig I was drinking apple flavoured sambuca, was really nice. First got hit with the apple taste then the aftertaste of the sambuca which is aniseed I think.
platypus????? THAT seems wrong somehow!! whats a platypus then other than a weird aussie mammal

i only recently started gettin hangovers, must be coz i is so old, how old are you my love?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:09 am

platypus????? THAT seems wrong somehow!! whats a platypus then other than a weird aussie mammal

i only recently started gettin hangovers, must be coz i is so old, how old are you my love?
I don't really suffer with them to be honest, can feel a bit rough sometimes but I'm always up early 6am, 7am, no bother. If I've been drinking wine I do get a headache but usually I just still feel drunk the next day and tired that's as bad as it gets.

I'm 33, how old are you? YOu certainly don't look old!

Ooh a platypus, hang on I'll go find a link! If you look on my facebook profile on my big pictures, you can see the second from bottom one is me at Glastonbury and I've got a platypus attached to me
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:12 am
Up Around the Bend

I don't really suffer with them to be honest, can feel a bit rough sometimes but I'm always up early 6am, 7am, no bother. If I've been drinking wine I do get a headache but usually I just still feel drunk the next day and tired that's as bad as it gets.

I'm 33, how old are you? YOu certainly don't look old!

Ooh a platypus, hang on I'll go find a link! If you look on my facebook profile on my big pictures, you can see the second from bottom one is me at Glastonbury and I've got a platypus attached to me
teehee i is 30 - way old!! mm, god, i dont think i will make it on facebook tonight, prob best lest i post randome stuf on there as well , you dont look 33! damm it! when did we start gettin old
but tommorrow i will look for you and your platypus!!
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:15 am

teehee i is 30 - way old!! mm, god, i dont think i will make it on facebook tonight, prob best lest i post randome stuf on there as well , you dont look 33! damm it! when did we start gettin old
but tommorrow i will look for you and your platypus!!
Lol, see you're way younger than me...tsk...whippersnapper, I'm surrounded by them

Right I have a picture of a platypus

See I fill that with jim beam and coke, stick the bag in my little daysac then clip the drinking tube to my front and then I can just drink the booze through it as I'm walking around or watching bands etc - best thing ever, gets you drunk well quick though
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:20 am
Up Around the Bend

Lol, see you're way younger than me...tsk...whippersnapper, I'm surrounded by them

Right I have a picture of a platypus http://www.backcountrygear.com/image...ypusHosers.jpg

See I fill that with jim beam and coke, stick the bag in my little daysac then clip the drinking tube to my front and then I can just drink the booze through it as I'm walking around or watching bands etc - best thing ever, gets you drunk well quick though
sweet clips I must go to be i think before i say more embarrasing stuff , nice platypus , doesnt take much to get me drunk tho

goodnight nice lady xxx
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:21 am

sweet clips I must go to be i think before i say more embarrasing stuff , nice platypus , doesnt take much to get me drunk tho

goodnight nice lady xxx
Goodnight sweetheart, try and have a little something to eat before you sleep and make sure you take some water to bed.

I hope your hangover is a light one tomorrow.

Night night chick xxxx
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:28 am
Up Around the Bend

Goodnight sweetheart, try and have a little something to eat before you sleep and make sure you take some water to bed.

I hope your hangover is a light one tomorrow.

Night night chick xxxx
thank you nice lady your the best
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:35 am

thank you nice lady your the best

have a good rest

Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:37 am
Up Around the Bend

have a good rest

........... will you make me a nice cooked brekkie in the morn???!!

only joking

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:38 am

........... will you make me a nice cooked brekkie in the morn???!!

only joking

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lol, you pay for the flights and I'll make you a breakfast with pleasure I love Scotland
Old Dec 18th 2007, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! You 2 guys still around or you young whippersnappers gone to bed??!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.