Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:54 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Scott
can't stop , got ppl round soon . xmas drinky poos , not in the mood really .

guinness ?
you have a nice evening

no am going on the brandy but thanks anyway
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:56 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
you have a nice evening

no am going on the brandy but thanks anyway
want rocks in it ?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:57 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

want rocks in it ?
no thanks only waters it down

brandy's better a bit warm anyway
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:03 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
no thanks only waters it down

brandy's better a bit warm anyway
well enjoy , ttfn
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:04 am
Bring it On

well enjoy , ttfn
bye scott
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:17 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, omg shocking, absolutely shocking. That red wine got me well hammered well quick

You'll be glad to know I'm very sober now and my typing is back to normal
aahh my fellow drunkard
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:19 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
aahh my fellow drunkard
Lol your fault

How's yer head today?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:25 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Lol your fault

How's yer head today?
helllo hows u?
aw I missed you drunk! I had fallen asleep *read passed out* by then!!

well , was not that well this morning shall we say, as well as my hangover , my back where the stitches are was in agony and Id sprained my ankle wearing those stupid fmbs last night,
so was feeling a little sorry for myself today! but my 12 hour shift soon had me feeling just great!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:27 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

helllo hows u?
aw I missed you drunk! I had fallen asleep *read passed out* by then!!

well , was not that well this morning shall we say, as well as my hangover , my back where the stitches are was in agony and Id sprained my ankle wearing those stupid fmbs last night,
so was feeling a little sorry for myself today! but my 12 hour shift soon had me feeling just great!!
Lol, you did miss me drunk but me and Curly had a right giggle on msn

Oooooooooooooh sounds like you had a great day

So got any more nights/days out planned?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:30 am
Up Around the Bend

Lol, you did miss me drunk but me and Curly had a right giggle on msn

Oooooooooooooh sounds like you had a great day

So got any more nights/days out planned?
I would have joined the pair of you! but its bad enough trying to msn you guys when Im sober tho!!

no definate plans, however my workmates have taken it upon themselves to cheer me up with more drinking nights and are trying to get me to go out again on sat, but its with the police and coastguard as well and they are hardcore drinkers, me Im a lightweight
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:34 am

I would have joined the pair of you! but its bad enough trying to msn you guys when Im sober tho!!

no definate plans, however my workmates have taken it upon themselves to cheer me up with more drinking nights and are trying to get me to go out again on sat, but its with the police and coastguard as well and they are hardcore drinkers, me Im a lightweight
Lol, yes it can be well confusing when we're on msn, we go off on a tangent

You soooooooooo need to go!! Police and Coastguards!! You'll be fine, how more protected could you be You'll have a fab night
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:37 am
Up Around the Bend

Lol, yes it can be well confusing when we're on msn, we go off on a tangent

You soooooooooo need to go!! Police and Coastguards!! You'll be fine, how more protected could you be You'll have a fab night
lol, em protected! I suspect I may need protecting from them!!

were you hungover?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:40 am

lol, em protected! I suspect I may need protecting from them!!

were you hungover?
Lol omg!

Nah not really, was really thirsty and tired but...that's about it

Had a really really hectic day today and have been catching up on here tonight so now I'm getting a numb bum I've been sitting at computer so long without moving!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:42 am
Up Around the Bend

Lol omg!

Nah not really, was really thirsty and tired but...that's about it

Had a really really hectic day today and have been catching up on here tonight so now I'm getting a numb bum I've been sitting at computer so long without moving!!
so ..... at what point do you have to lose internet connection before the big move
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:46 am

so ..... at what point do you have to lose internet connection before the big move
Two days after we leave

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.