Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:04 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
They're all out enjoying them selves.
oh well..3rd glass= enjoying myself!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Fook!
Glad I'm not in your shoes yet!
Have a drink or three on me!
Originally Posted by Fly Away
They're all out enjoying them selves.
youll have to excuse my slow replies in typing in darkness as kids and the daddy are watching a film and they like the lights off
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:05 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mad city fan
youll have to excuse my slow replies in typing in darkness as kids and the daddy are watching a film and they like the lights off
what they watching??
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

see I cant see what im doing dont know how that happend ill get better as the bottle gets lower
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sarab40
what they watching??
Transformers wouldnt mind but they have watched it 3 times this week already so im all alone in the dark in the corner of the room being told to type quitley
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:12 am
sarab40

see I cant see what im doing dont know how that happend ill get better as the bottle gets lower
My bottle is nearly empty..and mine is not getting better!! HA!

Hugh Grant is in my lounge.........................
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

take it im alone in the bar as well ar well at least the lights on ill help meself to another
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

My bottle is nearly empty..and mine is not getting better!! HA!

Hugh Grant is in my lounge.........................
not keen on him give me Brad Pitt anyday
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:13 am
sarab40

take it im alone in the bar as well ar well at least the lights on ill help meself to another
Im here!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:14 am
sarab40

not keen on him give me Brad Pitt anyday
Hes the same in every film isnt he...hughie boy??

Dont like brad ..hes all yours..!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Im here!
HI sara how are you
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:15 am
sarab40

HI sara how are you
Fine fine fine...with a red burning face.......

goes with the territory of drinking 3 glasses of cava whilst sitting with Alf....
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Hes the same in every film isnt he...hughie boy??

Dont like brad ..hes all yours..!
well thankyou cos Idont like to share
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Fine fine fine...with a red burning face.......

goes with the territory of drinking 3 glasses of cava whilst sitting with Alf....
whos Alf
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:19 am
sarab40

whos Alf
Alf.....................??
Just look at your avatar and thats Alf..Alfie..he's the image!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.