Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:24 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Ahh thanks, it is expensive as i am doing it on my own, which i should not moan about because i am getting used to being single. I am going out with the girls tonight and i had forgotten what it feels like to be heading out whilst single. No drink for me though as i am driving all of us and the diet does not allow for to many JDs and coke. At least i wont have my bear glasses on which is a good think because where i live it could be dangerous
Oh sorry to hear Mandy..

What are bear glasses...polar or brown bear??!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:25 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
So sorry to hear this. You must have had such a tough time this year. Sending you some big hugs
((((()))))

I hope it's getting a little easier.
it is....she would have sorted me out by now (and others) if she were still with us!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh thanks, it is expensive as i am doing it on my own, which i should not moan about because i am getting used to being single. I am going out with the girls tonight and i had forgotten what it feels like to be heading out whilst single. No drink for me though as i am driving all of us and the diet does not allow for to many JDs and coke. At least i wont have my bear glasses on which is a good think because where i live it could be dangerous
Hope you have a good time. Probably a good idea not to drink if you're worried about the area. God I have done some stupid things when drunk.

I think you're great going it alone. I'm sure it will be an amazing adventure and in lots of ways easier if you are the one in control.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hello !!! Im dandy as I am on my second glass of wine...
Of course you can share my lotto win................might not be for a few years..can you wait???
Thank you for sharing and you enjoy your wine. I wish i had not said i was driving because i could do with a drink. I am going to be good all week and get plastered next weekend. I have the whole of next weekend off and i am going to save my diet points up and spend them on Saturday night. I wish you could buy points off other people i would spend my family allowance on some.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:27 am
sarab40

Hope you have a good time. Probably a good idea not to drink if you're worried about the area. God I have done some stupid things when drunk.

I think you're great going it alone. I'm sure it will be an amazing adventure and in lots of ways easier if you are the one in control.
I agree too..

Oooooooooooo wish I could come with you..I could do with an evening out!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

it is....she would have sorted me out by now (and others) if she were still with us!!
You'll have to do the sorting for her now. She'd be proud of you and how you're coping.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:28 am
sarab40

I wish you could buy points off other people i would spend my family allowance on some.

Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Oh sorry to hear Mandy..

What are bear glasses...polar or brown bear??!
My spelling is terrible even when i have not had a drink

I will let you know how i get on tonight . Could do with being chatted up, mind you half of the men round my way are not worth talking to and i have been out with the other half!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I agree too..

Oooooooooooo wish I could come with you..I could do with an evening out!
There's nothing on TV is there?? Big bro later I suppose.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:32 am
sarab40

I will let you know how i get on tonight . Could do with being chatted up, mind you half of the men round my way are not worth talking to and i have been out with the other half!
Ooooooooooooo..hope it goes well Mandy..enjoy!!

Got your outfit sorted??
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:33 am
sarab40

There's nothing on TV is there?? Big bro later I suppose.
want to come to mine and we can watch lotto together with Alf on the sofa??!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL

Hopefully there'll be a better quality of man in Oz - at least you won't have history with any of them
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

want to come to mine and we can watch lotto together with Alf on the sofa??!!
I'd love to - but I think it's a long way to come! Such a shame, all my BE mates are miles away.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:35 am
sarab40

wheres sally gone?? shes found something exciting to do on a saturday...
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:36 am
sarab40

I'd love to - but I think it's a long way to come! Such a shame, all my BE mates are miles away.
me too!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.