Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:53 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

gotta go to bed nite all
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
well they range from 20 to 29 that sort of age! surf boys who are brickies in their spare time

I could do 29 - that wouldn't be too bad at my age.... hmmm, maybe not...

enjoy
and yes i am shy about baring my bum to young men not much else tho
You'll have to bare another bit then.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

gotta go to bed nite all
Nite Ash - hope you feel better soon.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:58 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

gotta go to bed nite all
Nun night..take care and get some anti biotics

XXXXXXXXXXX
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:54 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

lord give me strength...
large white wine please............
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
lord give me strength...
large white wine please............
Oh dear! Was Tesco's that bad?!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:12 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh dear! Was Tesco's that bad?!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
why do people think it a good idea to take the WHOLE family out to Tesco as a day out???
They stand in the middle of the aisles like Dilly Daydreams!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my sparkly wine to celebrate my lottery win though Sally....
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
why do people think it a good idea to take the WHOLE family out to Tesco as a day out???
They stand in the middle of the aisles like Dilly Daydreams!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my sparkly wine to celebrate my lottery win though Sally....
Well, will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Have a glass now, it will make you feel better!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:20 am
sarab40

Well, will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Have a glass now, it will make you feel better!
Are you ordering me to have a glass??!!!!
Do you think I need to chill it first??
If I drink it now I wont be awake to see the lotto numbers.....
You still in pj land?!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You still in pj land?!!
No, just been for a bath & got dressed finally!

Will be in & out of here for a bit as I try to straighten the house before OH gets home!

The wine needs to be chilled so guess you have to wait!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You still in pj land?!!
Tescos sounds hell.

fingers crossed for the lottery win!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No, just been for a bath & got dressed finally!

Will be in & out of here for a bit as I try to straighten the house before OH gets home!

The wine needs to be chilled so guess you have to wait!
Hiya SC!

I only got dressed at 1pm and I don't work shifts. LOL.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:55 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Girls.
I have just had a text from Penky.
She wants to say Goodbye and buy you all a drink.
She has deleted her account.
What is the best thing to drink when you feel sad?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi Girls.
I have just had a text from Penky.
She wants to say Goodbye and buy you all a drink.
She has deleted her account.
What is the best thing to drink when you feel sad?
Oh no. send her my love.

Don't drink spirits they make you feel worse. Have a fizzy wine with sarahb40.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:59 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh no. send her my love.

Don't drink spirits they make you feel worse. Have a fizzy wine with sarahb40.
Have just poured myself a glass of sparkling Jacobs creek.
Def no spirits
How are things with you?
We have just had another viewer. Spent an hour and a half preparing but I don't think they are interested.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.